79 papers published in 2017
1) Tayyaba Afsar, Suhail Razak, Khalid Mujasam Batoo and Muhammad Rashid Khan, “Acacia hydaspica R. Parker prevents doxorubicin-induced cardiac injury by attenuation of oxidative stress and structural Cardiomyocyte alterations in rats”, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, BMC series – open, inclusive and trusted 2017, Volume: 17, Article Number: 554, Published: 29 December 2017, DOI: 10.1186/s12906-017-2061-0.
2) Maqusood Ahamed, M. A. Majeed Khan, Mohd Javed Akhtar, Hisham A. Alhadlaq and Aws Alshamsan, “Ag-doping regulates the cytotoxicity of TiO2 nanoparticles via oxidative stress in human cancer cells”, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 17662, Published online: 15 December 2017, Impact Factor: 4.259, Q1, doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-17559-9.
3) Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Gagan Kumar, Yujie Yang, Y. Al-Douri, Mahavir Singh, Rajshree B. Jotania and Ahmed Imran, “Structural, morphological and electrical properties of Cd2+doped MgFe2-xO4 ferrite nanoparticles”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume: 726, Pages: 179-186, 5 December 2017, Impact Factor: 3.133, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2017.07.237.
4) Aws Alshamsan, Shahanavaj Khan, Ahamad Imran, Ibrahim A. Aljuffali and Khalid Alsaleh, “Prediction of Chlamydia pneumoniae protein localization in host mitochondria and cytoplasm and possible involvements in lung cancer etiology: a computational approach”, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, Volume: 25, Issue: 8, December 2017, Pages: 1151-1157, Impact Factor: 3.11, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsps.2017.05.007.
5) Mohamed A. Habila, Zeid A. ALOthman, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Joselito Puzon Labis, Aslam Khan, Adel Al-Marghany and Hussein Elsayed Elafifi, “One-Step Carbon Coating and Polyacrylamide Functionalization of Fe3O4 Nanoparticles for Enhancing Magnetic Adsorptive-Remediation of Heavy Metals”, Molecules, Published: 27 November 2017, Volume: 22, Issue: 12, Article Number: 2074, Impact Factor: 2.861, Q2, DOI: 10.3390/molecules22122074.
6) Tokeer Ahmad, Mohd Shahazad, Mohd Ubaidullah, Jahangeer Ahmed, Aslam Khan and Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, “Structural characterization and dielectric properties of ceria–titania nanocomposites in low ceria region”, Materials Research Express, Volume: 4, Number: 12, Published 6 December 2017, Impact Factor: 1.068, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aa9c51.
7) Lidan Hu, Yong Fan, Lu Liu, Xiaomin Li, Baozhou Zhao, Rui Wang, Peiyuan Wang, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Fan Zhang, “Orthogonal Multiplexed Luminescence Encoding with Near-Infrared Rechargeable Upconverting Persistent Luminescence Composites”, Advanced Optical Materials, Volume: 5, Issue: 22, November 16, 2017, 1700680, Impact Factor: 6.875, Q1, DOI: 10.1002/adom.201700680.
8) Hassan Ouacha, Ulf Kleineberg and Hamad Albrithen, “Morphology control, electronic properties and evolution of light emission in faceted indium oxide structures”, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Volume: 50, Number: 45, Published: 20 October 2017, Impact Factor: 2.588, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6463/aa88f6.
9) Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Anees A. Ansari, Basel F. Alrayes, Mukhtar Ahmed and Mshari A. Alotaibi, “Nickel Ferrite Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization and Properties”, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, Volume: 9, Number: 11, November 2017, pp. 1688-1695(8), Impact Factor: 1.889, Q2, DOI: 10.1166/nnl.2017.2545.
10) P. Virk, M. Elobeid, M. A. Awad, A. A. Hendi, K. M. O. Ortashi and M. I. Siddiqui, “Characterization of nanorosemary and encapsulated rosemary nanoparticles and their effect on lead induced toxicity in Wistar rats”, Journal of Environmental Biology, Volume: 38, Issue: 6, Pages: 1333-1340, Published: Nov. 2017, Impact Factor: 0.697, Q4, DOI: 10.22438/jeb/38/6/MRN-490.
11) Pooja Dhiman, Mu. Naushad, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Amit Kumar, Gaurav Sharma, Ayman A. Ghfar, Gagan Kumar and M. Singh, “Nano FexZn1−xO as a tuneable and efficient photocatalyst for solar powered degradation of bisphenol A from aqueous environment”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 165, 1 November 2017, Pages 1542-1556, Impact Factor: 5.715, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.07.245.
12) Lin Qi, Mingshu Xiao, Fei Wang, Lihua Wang, Wei Ji, Tiantian Man, Ali Aldalbahi, M. Naziruddin Khan, Govindasami Periyasami, Mostafizur Rahaman, Abdulaziz Alrohaili, Xiangmeng Qu, Hao Pei, Cheng Wangd and Li Li, “Poly-cytosine-mediated nanotags for SERS detection of Hg2+”, Nanoscale, Published on 31 August 2017, Issue 37, 9, 14184–14191, Impact factor: 7.367, Q1, DOI: 10.1039/c7nr05165d.
13) M. A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, Maqusood Ahamed and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, “Microstructural properties and enhanced photocatalytic performance of Zn doped CeO2 nanocrystals”, Scientific Reports, Volume: 7, Article Number: 12560, Published: 02 October 2017, Impact Factor: 4.259, Q1, doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-11074-7.
14) Mohd Abul Kalam and Aws Alshamsan, “Poly (d, l-lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles for sustained release of tacrolimus in rabbit eyes”, Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, Volume 94, October 2017, Pages 402-411, Impact Factor: 2.759, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.biopha.2017.07.110.
15) Hassan Ouacha, Ali Hendaoui, Ulf Kleineberg, Hamad Albrithen and Abdallah Azzeer, “Controlled synthesis and photoluminescence properties of In2O3 rods with dodecahedron In2O3 microcrystals on top”, Physica Status Solidi A-Applications and Materials Science, Volume: 214, Issue: 10, Article Number: 1700050, Published: OCT 2017, Impact Factor: 1.775, Q2, DOI: 10.1002/pssa.201700050.
16) Peiyuan Wang, Chengli Wang, Lingfei Lu, Xiaomin Li, Wenxing Wang, Mengyao Zhao, Lidan Hu, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Qin Li and Fan Zhang, "Kinetics-mediate fabrication of multi-model bioimaging lanthanide nanoplates with controllable surface roughness for blood brain barrier transportation", Biomaterials, Volume 141, October 2017, Pages 223-232, Impact Factor: 8.402, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2017.06.040.
17) Javed Alam, Mansour Alhoshan, Arun Kumar Shukla, Ali Aldalbahi, Fekri Abdulraqeb Ahmed Ali, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass and M.R. Muthumareeswaran, "κ-Carrageenan as a promising pore-former for the preparation of a highly porous polyphenylsulfone membrane", Materials Letters, Volume 204, 1 October 2017, Pages 108-111, Impact Factor: 2.572, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.matlet.2017.06.017.
18) Anees A. Ansari, "Role of surface modification on physicochemical properties of luminescent YPO4:Tb nanorods", Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 529, 20 September 2017, Pages 286-291, Impact Factor: 2.714, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2017.05.028.
19) Joselito P. Labis, Anwar Q. Alanazi, Hamad A. Albrithen, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mahmoud Hezam, Hussein Elsayed Elafifi and Osama M. Abaza, “SrZnO nanostructures grown on templated <0001> Al2O3 substrates by pulsed laser deposition”, AIP Advances, Volume 7, Issue 9, 095220, Published Online: September 2017, Impact Factor: 1.568, Q3, doi: 10.1063/1.4996812.
20) Abdulaziz Almalik, Ibrahim Alradwan, Mohd Abul Kalam and Aws Alshamsan, “Effect of cryoprotection on particle size stability and preservation of chitosan nanoparticles with and without hyaluronate or alginate coating”, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, Volume 25, Issue 6, September 2017, Pages 861-867, Impact Factor: 2.302, Q3, DOI: 10.1016/j.jsps.2016.12.008.
21) Mansour Alhoshan, Javed Alam, Aslam Khan, Fahad Surur Al Shabouna, Senthivel Sasivarnam, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass and Arun Kumar Shukla, " Polysulfone–poly(Orthotoluidine) nanocomposite membrane with an improved separation performance", Polymer Composites, Volume 38, Issue S1, September 2017, Pages E157–E166, Impact Factor: 2.324, Q2, DOI: 10.1002/pc.24000.
22) Anees A. Ansari, T.N. Hasan, N.A. Syed, J.P. Labis and Ali A. Alshatwi, “In-vitro cytotoxicity and cellular uptake studies of luminescent functionalized core-shell nanospheres”, Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, Volume 24, Issue 6, September 2017, Pages 1392-1403, Impact Factor: 2.564, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.sjbs.2016.08.012.
23) Yujie Yang, Fanhou Wang, Juxiang Shao, Khalid Mujasam Batoo and Duohui Huang, "Microstructure and magnetic properties of Zr–Mn substituted M-type SrLa hexaferrites", Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, Volume: 123, Issue: 9, Article Number: 568, September 2017, Impact Factor: 1.455, Q3, DOI: 10.1007/s00339-017-1182-0.
24) Anees A. Ansari, Joselito P. Labis, M. Aslam Manthrammel , "Designing of luminescent GdPO4:Eu@LaPO4@SiO2 core/shell nanorods: Synthesis, structural and luminescence properties", Solid State Sciences, Volume 71, September 2017, Pages 117-122, Impact Factor: 1.811, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.solidstatesciences.2017.07.012.
25) Saad M. AlShehri, Jahangeer Ahmed, Tansir Ahamad, Basheer M. Almaswari and Aslam Khan, “Efficient photodegradation of methylthioninium chloride dye in aqueous using barium tungstate nanoparticles”, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, August 2017, 19:289, Impact Factor: 2.020, Q3, DOI: 10.1007/s11051-017-3970-z.
26) S. Kotresh, Y. T. Ravikiran, S. C. Vijaya Kumari, Ch. V. V. Ramana and K. M. Batoo, “Solution based–spin cast processed LPG sensor at room temperature”, Sensors and Actuators A-Physical, Volume 263, 15 August 2017, Pages 687-692, Impact Factor: 1.841, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.sna.2017.07.026.
27) Xiaomin Li, Tiancong Zhao, Yang Lu, Peiyuan Wang, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Fan Zhang and Dongyuan Zhao, "Degradation-Restructuring Induced Anisotropic Epitaxial Growth for Fabrication of Asymmetric Diblock and Triblock Mesoporous Nanocomposites", Advanced Materials, Volume: 29, Issue: 30, August 11, 2017, Article Number: 1701652, Impact Factor: 19.791, Q1, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201701652.
28) Anees A. Ansari, Manawwer Alam, Naushad Ahmad, "Comparative Structural, Optical and Luminescent Studies of Aqueous Soluble LaF3:Eu@LaF3@SiO2 Nanoparticles", Science of Advanced Materials, Volume: 9, Number: 8, August 2017, pp. 1359-1366(8), Impact Factor: 1.671, Q3, DOI: 10.1166/sam.2017.3108.
29) Mohamed A. Habila, Zeid A. ALOthman, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Saad A. Al-Tamrah, Mustafa Soylak and Joselito Puzon Labis, "Carbon-coated Fe3O4 nanoparticles with surface amido groups for magnetic solid phase extraction of Cr(III), Co(II), Cd(II), Zn(II) and Pb(II) prior to their quantitation by ICP-MS", Microchimica Acta, August 2017, Volume 184, Issue 8, pp 2645–2651, Impact Factor: 4.58, Q1, DOI: 10.1007/s00604-017-2283-3.
30) Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, M.A. Majeed Khan, Hisham A. Alhadlaq and Ali Aldalbahi, "Nanocubes of indium oxide induce cytotoxicity and apoptosis through oxidative stress in human lung epithelial cells", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume 156, 1 August 2017, Pages 157-164, Impact Factor: 3.887, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2017.05.020.
31) Anees A. Ansari, "Effect of surface coating on structural and photophysical properties of CePO4:Tb, nanorods", Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, Volume 222, August 2017, Pages 43-48, Impact Factor: 2.552, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.mseb.2017.04.011.
32) K. Ahmed, F. Kanwal, S. M. Ramay, S. Atiq, A. Khan and A. Mahmood, “Study of the effect of PVA on dielectric constant and structure of TiO2-polypyrrolecomposites prepared by in-situ polymerization”, Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures, Vol. 12, No. 3, July - September 2017, p. 775 – 783, Impact Factor: 0.836, Q4, DOI: http://www.chalcogen.ro/775_AhmedK.pdf.
33) Anees A. Ansari , Ali K. Aldalbahi, Joselito P. Labis and M. Aslam Manthrammel, "Impact of surface coating on physical properties of europium-doped gadolinium fluoride microspheres", Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, Volume: 199, July 2017, Pages: 7-13, Impact Factor: 2.101, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.jfluchem.2017.03.015.
34) Varish Ahmad, Qazi Mohammad Sajid Jamal, Arun K. Shukla, Javed Alam, Ahamad Imran and Usama Mohamed Abaza, "Bacilli as Biological Nano-factories Intended for Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles and Its Application in Human Welfare", Journal of Cluster Science, July 2017, Volume 28, Issue 4, pp 1775–1802, Impact Factor: 1.471, Q3, DOI: 10.1007/s10876-017-1206-0.
35) Abdul Arif Khan, Zakir Khan, Abdul Malik, Mohd Abul Kalam, Phillip Cash, Mohd. Tashfeen Ashraf and Aws Alshamsan, "Colorectal cancer-inflammatory bowel disease nexus and felony of Escherichia coli", Life Sciences, Volume 180, 1 July 2017, Pages 60-67, Impact Factor: 2.936, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.lfs.2017.05.016.
36) Anees A. Ansari, "Influence of surface functionalization on structural and photo-luminescence properties of CeF3:Tb nanoparticles", Applied Surface Science, Volume: 409, 1 July 2017, Pages: 285-290, Impact Factor: 3.387, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2017.03.035.
37) Jothi Ramalingam Rajabathar, Arun K. Shukla, Ali Aldalbahi and Hamad A. Al-Lohedan, "Silver nanoparticle/r-graphene oxide deposited mesoporous-manganese oxide nanocomposite for pollutant removal and supercapacitor applications", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume: 42, Issue: 24, 15 June 2017, Pages: 15679-15688, Impact Factor: 3.582, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2017.04.038.
38) Anees A. Ansari, "Photochemical studies of monodispersed YPO4:Eu microspheres: The role of surface modification on structural and luminescence properties", Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, Volume: 343, 15 June 2017, Pages: 126-132, Impact Factor: 2.625, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.jphotochem.2017.04.021.
39) Shams T. Khan, Ajmaluddin Malik, Rizwan Wahab, Omar H. Abd-Elkader, Maqusood Ahamed, Javed Ahmad, Javed Musarrat, Maqsood A. Siddiqui and Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy, "Synthesis and characterization of some abundant nanoparticles, their antimicrobial and enzyme inhibition activity", Acta Microbiologica et Immunologica Hungarica, Volume: 64, Issue: 2, Pages: 203-216, First published online February 15, 2017, Impact Factor: 0.921, Q4, DOI: 10.1556/030.64.2017.004.
40) Anees A. Ansari, Ranvijay Yadavb and S. B. Rai, "Physiochemical properties of greatly enhanced photoluminescence of aqueous dispersible upconversion CaF2:Yb/Er nanoparticles", Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, Volume: 16, Issue: 6, Pages: 890-896, Published on 20 March 2017, Impact Factor: 2.344, Q3, DOI: 10.1039/c6pp00448b.
41) Mohd Javed Akhtar, Maqusood Ahamed and Hisham A. Alhadlaq, "Therapeutic targets in the selective killing of cancer cells by nanomaterials", Clinica Chimica Acta, Volume: 469, June 2017, Pages: 53-62, Impact Factor: 2.873, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.cca.2017.03.020.
42) Mohammed Fayez AL Rez, Abdullah Binobaid, Abdulmajeed Alghosen, Eraj Humayun Mirza, Javed Alam, H. Fouad, Mohamed Hashem, Hussain Alsalman, Hassan Mohammed Almalak, Amer Mahmood, Ihab Moussa and Fawzi F. Al-Jassir, “Tubular Poly(ε-caprolactone)/Chitosan Nanofibrous Scaffold Prepared by Electrospinning for Vascular Tissue Engineering Applications”, Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, Volume: 7, Number: 6, June 2017, pp. 427-436(10), Impact Factor: 1.383, Q4, DOI: 10.1166/jbt.2017.1593.
43) M. Naziruddin Khan, A. S. Al Dwayyan and Ali Aldalbahi, “Light emitting composite rods based on porous silicon in ormosils and polymer matrices for optical applications”, Optics and Laser Technology, Volume: 91, 1 June 2017, Pages: 203-211, Impact Factor: 2.109, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.optlastec.2016.12.035.
44) Shahanavaj Khan, Anees A. Ansari, Christian Rolfo, Andreia Coelho, Maha Abdulla, Khayal Al-Khayal and Rehan Ahmad,”Evaluation of in vitro cytotoxicity, biocompatibility, and changes in the expression of apoptosis regulatory proteins induced by cerium oxide nanocrystals”, Science and Technology of Advanced Materials, Volume: 18, Issue: 1, Published online: 31 May 2017, Pages: 364-373, Impact Factor: 3.798, Q1, DOI: 10.1080/14686996.2017.1319731.
45) Mohd Abul Kalam, Sultan Alshehri, Aws Alshamsan, Anzarul Haque and Faiyaz Shakeel, “Solid liquid equilibrium of an antifungal drug itraconazole in different neat solvents: Determination and correlation”, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Volume: 234, May 2017, Pages: 81-87, Impact Factor: 3.648, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.molliq.2017.03.054.
46) Shahanavaj Khan, Anees A. Ansari, Azmat Ali Khan, Maha Abdulla, Omar Al-Obaid and Rehan Ahmad, “In vitro evaluation of cytotoxicity, possible alteration of apoptotic regulatory proteins, and antibacterial activity of synthesized copper oxide nanoparticles”, Colloids and Surfaces B-Biointerfaces, Volume: 153, 1 May 2017, Pages: 320-326, Impact Factor: 3.887, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2017.03.005.
47) M. Naziruddin Khan, Ali Aldalbahi and A. S. Al Dwayyan, “Composite rods based on nanoscale porous silicon in sol–gel silica and ormosil matrices for light-emitting applications”, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, May 2017, Volume: 82, Issue: 2, pp.: 551–562, Impact Factor: 1.575, Q1, DOI: 10.1007/s10971-017-4309-z.
48) Peiyuan Wang, Xiaomin Li, Chi Yao, Wenxing Wang, Mengyao Zhao, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Fan Zhang, “Orthogonal near-infrared upconversion co-regulated site-specific O2 delivery and photodynamic therapy for hypoxia tumor by using red blood cell microcarriers”, Biomaterials, Volume: 125, May 2017, Pages: 90-100, Impact Factor: 8.402, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2017.02.017.
49) Ibdal Satar, Mostafa Ghasemi, Saad A. Aljlil, Wan Nor Roslam Wan Isahak, Abdalla M. Abdalla, Javed Alam, Wan Ramli Wan Daud, Mohd Ambar Yarmo and Omid Akbarzadeh, “Production of hydrogen by Enterobacter aerogenes in an immobilized cell reactor”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume: 42, Issue: 14, 6 April 2017, Pages: 9024-9030, Impact Factor: 3.582, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2016.04.150.
50) Dr. Mohammed R. Shaik, Dr. Abdulhadi H. Al-Marri, Dr. Syed F. Adil, Dr. Nils Mohri, Dr. Bastian Barton, Prof. Mohammed R. H. Siddiqui, Prof. Abdulrahman Al-Warthan, Dr. Joselito P. Labis, Prof. Wolfgang Tremel, Dr. Mujeeb Khan and Dr. Muhammad N. Tahir, “Benzyl Alcohol Assisted Synthesis and Characterization of Highly Reduced Graphene Oxide (HRG)@ZrO2 Nanocomposites”, Chemistry Select, Volume: 2, Issue: 10, April 3, 2017, Pages: 3078–3083, Q4, DOI: 10.1002/slct.201601962.
51) Syed F. Adil, Mohamed E. Assal, Mufsir Kuniyil, Mujeeb Khan, Mohammed Rafi Shaik, Abdulrahman Alwarthan, Joselito P. Labis, Mohammed Rafiq H. Siddiqui, “Synthesis and comparative catalytic study of zinc oxide (ZnO x ) nanoparticles promoted MnCO3, MnO2 and Mn2O3 for selective oxidation of benzylic alcohols using molecular oxygen”, Materials Express, Volume: 7, Number: 2, April 2017, pp.: 79-92(14), Impact Factor: 2.062, Q3, DOI: 10.1166/mex.2017.1357.
52) Anees A. Ansari, “Comparative Structural, Optical, and Photoluminescence Studies of YF3:Pr, YF3:Pr@LaF3, and YF3:Pr@LaF3@SiO2 Core–Shell Nanocrystals”, Journal of Chinese Chemical Society, Volume: 64, Issue: 4, April 2017, Pages: 440–448, Impact Factor: 0.935, Q4, DOI: 10.1002/jccs.201700015.
53) Mohd Javed Akhtar, Maqusood Ahamed, Hisham A. Alhadlaq and Aws Alshamsan, “Mechanism of ROS scavenging and antioxidant signalling by redox metallic and fullerene nanomaterials: Potential implications in ROS associated degenerative disorders”, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, Volume: 1861, Issue: 4, April 2017, Pages: 802-813, Impact Factor: 4.702, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2017.01.018.
54) Mohd Javed Akhtar, Maqusood Ahamed, Hisham A. Alhadlaq and Aws Alshamsan, “Nanotoxicity of cobalt induced by oxidant generation and glutathione depletion in MCF-7 cells”, Toxicology in Vitro, Volume: 40, April 2017, Pages: 94-101, Impact Factor: 2.866, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.tiv2016.12.012.
55) Ping Hu, Rui Wang, Lei Zhou, Lei Chen, Qingsheng Wu, Ming-Yong Han, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Dongyuan Zhao and Fan Zhang, “Near-Infrared-Activated Upconversion Nanoprobes for Sensitive Endogenous Zn2+ Detection and Selective On-Demand Photodynamic Therapy”, Analytical Chemistry, Volume: 89, Issue: 6, Pages: 3492-3500, Publication Date (Web): February 21, 2017, Impact Factor: 6.32, Q1, DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b04548.
56) Khalid AlZahrani and Hamed A. Al-Sewaidan, “Nanostructural Changes in the Cell Membrane of Gamma-Irradiated Red Blood Cells”, Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, March 2017, Volume: 33, Issue: 1, pp.: 109–115, Impact Factor: 0.403, Q4, DOI: 10.1007/s12288-016-0657-z.
57) M. Aslam Manthrammel, A. Fatehmulla, A. M. Al-Dhafiri, A. S. Alshammari and Aslam Khan, “Temperature dependent surface and spectral modifications of nano V2O5 films”, Optics and Spectroscopy, March 2017, Volume: 122, Issue: 3, pp.: 420–425, Impact Factor: 0.716, Q4, DOI: 10.1134/S0030400X1703002X.
58) Anees A. Ansari, “Impact of surface coating on morphological, optical and photoluminescence properties of YF3:Tb3+ nanoparticles”, Chinese Chemical Letters, Volume: 28, Issue: 3, March 2017, Pages: 651-657, Impact Factor: 1.932, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.cclet.2016.10.010.
59) Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass, Mansour Alhoshan, Javed Alam, Muthumareeswaran MR, Alberto Figoli, Arun Kumar Shukla, “Separation of proteins and antifouling properties of polyphenylsulfone based mixed matrix hollow fiber membranes”, Separation and Purification Technology, Volume: 174, 1 March 2017, Pages: 529-543, Impact Factor: 3.359, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.seppur.2016.10.040.
60) Peiyuan Wang, Yujie Bai, Chi Yao, Xiaomin Li, Lei Zhou, Wenxing Wang, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Jian Zi, Dongyuan Zhao, Lei Shi and Fan Zhang, “Intracellular and in Vivo Cyanide Mapping via Surface Plasmon Spectroscopy of Single Au–Ag Nanoboxes”, Analytical Chemistry, Publication Date (Web): January 25, 2017, Volume: 89, Issue: 4, Pages: 2583-2591, Impact Factor: 6.32, Q1, DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b04860.
61) Arun Kumar Shukla, Javed Alam, Mansour Alhoshan, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass and M. R. Muthumareeswaran, “Development of a nanocomposite ultrafiltration membrane based on polyphenylsulfone blended with graphene oxide”, Scientific Reports, Volume: 7, Article Number: 41976, Published online: 03 February 2017, Impact Factor: 4.259, Q1, DOI: 10.1038/srep41976.
62) Manal A Awad, Awatif A Hendi, P Virk, Khalid MO Ortashi, Mai A Elobeid, Nada M Merghani, Muzzammil I Siddiqui and EM Ibrahim, “Preparation, characterization and antibacterial effects of eco-friendly gold nanorods”, Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, February 2017, Volume: 16, Issue: 2, Pages: 313-318, Impact Factor: 0.569, Q4, DOI: 10.4314/tjpr.v16i2.8.
63) Essam Tawfik, Maqusood Ahamed, Abdulaziz Almalik, Mohammad Alfaqeeh and Aws Alshamsan, “Prolonged exposure of colon cancer cells to 5-fluorouracil nanoparticles improves its anticancer activity”, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, Volume: 25, Issue: 2, February 2017, Pages: 206-213, Impact Factor: 2.302, Q3, DOI: 10.1016/j.jsps.2016.05.010.
64) Talal Ghannam, “Dipole-Nano-Laser Based Plasmonic Nano-Sensor for Sensing Photons and Bio-Chemical Analytes”, Plasmonics, February 2017, Volume: 12, Issue: 1, pp.: 125–129, Impact Factor: 2.139, Q3, DOI: 10.1007/s11468-016-0237-y.
65) M. R. Muthumareeswaran, Mansour Alhoshan and Gopal Prasad Agarwal, “Ultrafiltration membrane for effective removal of chromium ions from potable water”, Scientific Reports, Volume: 7, Article Number: 41423, Published: 30 January 2017, Impact Factor: 4.259, Q1, DOI: 10.1038/srep41423.
66) Varish Ahmad, Qazi Mohammad Sajid Jamal, Mughees Uddin Siddiqui, Arun K. Shukla, Mohammad A. Alzohairy, Mohammad A. Al Karaawi and Mohammad Amjad Kamal, “Methods of Screening-Purification and Antimicrobial Potentialities of Bacteriocin in Health Care”, Current Drug Metabolism, Volume: 18, Issues: 9, 2017, Impact Factor: 2.659, Q2, DOI: 10.2174/1389200218666170116111309.
67) Jothi Ramalingam, Arun K. Shukla, K. Kombaiah, J. Judith Vijaya and Ahmed M. Tawfeek, “Synthesis, characterization and optical properties of sulfur and fluorine doped ZnO nanostructures for visible light utilized catalysis”, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Volume 148, November 2017, Pages 325-331, Impact Factor: 0.835, Q4, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.08.129.
68) Saad M. AlShehri, Jahangeer Ahmed, Tansir Ahamad, Prabhakarn Arunachalam, Tokeer Ahmad and Aslam Khan, “Bifunctional electro-catalytic performances of CoWO4 nanocubes for water redox reactions (OER/ORR)”, RSC Advances, Vol. 7, Issue 72, Issue in Progress, 45615-45623, Published on 25 September 2017, Impact Factor: 3.108, Q2, DOI: 10.1039/C7RA07256B.
69) A. M. Al-Obaisi, E. A. El-Danaf, A. E. Ragab, M. S. Soliman and A. N. Alhazaa, “Statistical Model for the Mechanical Properties of Al-Cu-Mg-Ag Alloys at High Temperatures”, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Published 9 July 2017, Volume 2017, Article ID 1691465, 13 pages, Impact Factor: 1.299, Q3, DOI: 10.1155/2017/1691465.
70) A. A. Ansari, J. P. Labis, M. Alam, Shahid M. Ramay, N. Ahmed and Asif Mahmood, “Preparation and Spectroscopic, Microscopic, Thermogravimetric, and Electrochemical Characterization of Silver-Doped Cerium(IV) Oxide Nanoparticles”, Analytical Letters, Published online: 24 Jan 2017, Volume: 50, Issue: 8, Pages: 1360-1371, Impact Factor: 1.15, Q3, DOI: 10.1080/00032719.2016.1218499.
71) Mohamed E. Assal, Mufsir Kuniyil, Mujeeb Khan, Mohammed Rafi Shaik, Abdulrahman Al-Warthan, Mohammed Rafiq H. Siddiqui, Joselito P. Labis and Syed Farooq Adil, “Comparative Catalytic Evaluation of Nano-ZrOx Promoted Manganese Catalysts: Kinetic Study and the Effect of Dopant on the Aerobic Oxidation of Secondary Alcohols”, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Published: 31 May 2017, Volume: 2017, Article ID: 3958319, 14 pages, Impact Factor: 1.299, Q3, DOI: 10.1155/2017/3958319.
72) H. A. Albrithen, M. Elnaggar, K. Ozga, M. Szota, Z. A. Alahmed, A. Q. Alanazi, H. Alshahrani, E. Alfaifi, M. A. Djouadi and J. P. Labis, “Structural Transition in SrZnO Laser Pulse Deposited Alloy”, Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, Published Online: 6 April 2017, Volume: 62, Issue: 1, Pages: 211-216, Impact Factor: 0.571, Q3, DOI: 10.1515/amm-2017-0030.
73) Mohd Abul Kalam, Abdul Arif Khan and Aws Alshamsan, “Non-invasive administration of biodegradable nano-carrier vaccines”, American Journal of Translational Research, Published online 2017 Jan 15, Volume: 9, Issue: 1, Pages: 15-35, Impact Factor: 2.829, Q2, DOI: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5250701/.
74) Anees A. Ansari and M. Aslam Manthrammel, “Surface Coating Effect on Structural, Optical and Photoluminescence Properties of Eu3+ Doped Yttrium Fluoride Nanoparticles”, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, January 2017, Volume 27, Issue 1, pp 194–200, Impact Factor: 1.577, Q2, DOI: 10.1007/s10904-016-0463-y.
75) Naiyf S. Alharbi, Jamal M. Khaled, Khalid E. Alzaharni, Ramzi A. Mothana, Mansour S. Alsaid, Mansour Alhoshan, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass, Shine Kadaikunnan, Ahmed S. Alobaidi, “Effects of Piper cubeba L. essential oil on methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: an AFM and TEM study”, Journal of Molecular Recognition, Volume 30, Issue 1, January 2017, e2564, Impact Factor: 2.175, Q3, DOI: 10.1002/jmr.2564.
76) Manal A. Awad, Nada E. Eisa, Abdalla S. Mahgoub, Khalid M. O. Ortashi and Awatif A. Hendi, “Effects of Rovibrational States (vi = n, ji = m) on the Dissociation of Hydrogen in Nanosized Atomic Copper Clusters”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 14, Number 12, December 2017, pp. 5727-5730(4), Impact Factor: 1.666, Q2, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jctn.2017.6956.
77) Tahereh JAFARY, Saad A. ALJLIL, Javed ALAM and Mostafa GHASEMI, “Effect of the Membrane Type and Resistance Load on the Performance of the Microbial Fuel Cell: A Step ahead of Microbial Desalination Cell Establishment”, Journal of the Japan Institute of Energy, Sep. 2017, Volume 96, Issue 9, Pages 346-351, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3775/jie.96.346.
78) Anees A. Ansari, Monika Rai and S. B. Rai, “Impact of LaF3 and silica shell formation on the crystal, optical and photo-luminescence properties of LaF3:Ce/Tb nanoparticles”, Materials Chemistry Frontiers, 2017, 1, 727-734, Published on 25 October 2016, Downloaded on 05 November 2017, DOI: 10.1039/c6qm00205f.
79) Mohammad Fareed, Nasir Salam, Abdullah T Khoja, Mahmoud Abdulrahman Mahmoud and Maqusood Ahamed, “Life Style Related Risk Factors of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Its Increased Prevalence in Saudi Arabia: A Brief Review”, International Journal of Medical Research &Health Sciences (IJMRHS), Volume: 6, Issue: 3, Pages: 125-132, Published: 2017, DOI: http://www.ijmrhs.com/abstract/life-style-related-risk-factors-of-type-2-diabetes-mellitus-and-its-increased-prevalence-in-saudi-arabia-a-brief-review-12047.html.