Published Books and Book Chapters
1) "The Mystery of Numbers: Revealed Through their Digital Root" (2nd Edition), Talal Alghannam, Createspace Publications, (2012). ISBN-13: 978-1477678411, http://www.amazon.com/The-Mystery-Numbers-Revealed-Through/dp/1477678417.
2) "Nanostructured Materials: Classification, Properties and Fabrication", Anees A. Ansari, M. Naziruddin Khan, Mansour Alhoshan, A. S. Aldwayyan, M. S. Alsalhi, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, 2011, ISBN: 978-1-61668-763-2, https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=15228.
1) "Carbon-Based Polymer Nanocomposites as Electrodes for Microbial Fuel Cells", Tahereh Jafary, Mostafa Ghasemi, Javed Alam, Saad A. Aljlil and Suzana Yusup, chapter 15, pp.: 363 - 392, in Part 2: "Environmental applications of Carbon-based Polymer Nanocomposite" of the book titled "Carbon-based Polymer Nanocomposites for Environmental and Energy Applications", Editors: Ahmad Ismail Pei Goh, Paperback ISBN: 9780128135747, Imprint: Elsevier, Published Date: 1st April 2018, Page Count: 412, https://www.elsevier.com/books/carbon-based-polymer-nanocomposites-for-environmental-and-energy-applications/ismail/978-0-12-813574-7.
2) "Photocatalytic activity and synthesis procedures of TiO2 nanoparticles for potential applications in membranes", Tiziana Marino, Marcel Boerrigter, Mirko Faccini, Christiane Chaumette, Lawrence Arockiasamy, Jochen Bundschuh & Alberto Figoli, chapter 7, pp.: 127 - 146, in the book titled "Application of Nanotechnology in Membranes for Water Treatment", by Alberto Figoli, Jan Hoinkis, Sacide Alsoy Altinkaya, Jochen Bundschuh, May 30, 2017 by CRC Press, Reference - 306 Pages, ISBN 9781138896581 - CAT# K32917, Series: "Sustainable Water Developments - Resources, Management, Treatment, Efficiency and Reuse", https://www.crcpress.com/Application-of-Nanotechnology-in-Membranes-for-Water-Treatment/Figoli-Hoinkis-Altinkaya-Bundschuh/p/book/9781138896581.
3) "Chemically Converted Graphene Thin Films for Optoelectronic Applications", Farzana A. Chowdhury, Joe Otsuki, and M. Sahabul Alam, chapter 38, 12 pages, in the book titled "Graphene Science Handbook, Electrical and Optical Properties", Edited by: Mahmood Aliofkhazraei, Nasar Ali, William I. Milne, Cengiz S. Ozkan, Stanislaw Mitura, Juana L. Gervasoni, 27 April 2016, 733 pages, by Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, International Standard Book Number-13: 978-1-4665-9132-5, https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/e/9781466591325.
4) "Bioremediation of Water: A Sustainable Approach", Sudip Chakraborty, Jaya Sikder, Debolina Mukherjee, Mrinal Kanti Mandal and D. Lawrence Arockiasamy; Chapter: 10, pages: 241-266, in the book titled "Sustainable Development in Chemical Engineering: Innovative Technologies", Editors: Vincenzo Piemonte, Marcello De Falco, Angelo Basile, May 2013, ISBN: 978-1-118-62984-0, 384 pages, Wiley Publications, USA, http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118629841.html.
5) "Nanostructured Materials: Classification, Properties, Fabrication, Characterization and their Applications in Biomedical Sciences", Anees A. Ansari, M. Naziruddin Khan, Mansour Alhoshan, A. S. Aldwayyan, M. S. Alsalhi, King Abdullah Institute for Nanotechnology, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Chapter: 1 in the book Titled "Nanoparticles: Properties, Classification, Characterization, and Fabrication", Editors: Aiden E. Kestell and Gabriel T. DeLorey; Nova Science Publishers Inc. USA 2010, ISBN: 978-1-61761-806-2, https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=18755.
6) "Nanostructured Metal Oxides Based Enzymatic Electrochemical Biosensors", Anees A. Ansari, M. Alhoshan, M. S. Alsalhi and A. S. Aldwayyan, King Abdullah Institute for Nanotechnology, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Chapter: 2, page 23-46, in the book titled "Biosensors", Edited by Pier Andrea Serra, ISBN 978-953-7619-99-2, 310 pages, Publisher: InTech, Chapters published, February 01, 2010, DOI: 10.5772/45616, http://www.intechopen.com/books/biosensors.
7) "Nanomaterials in the advancement of electrochemical DNA biosensors", Anees A. Ansari, King Abdullah Institute for Nanotechnology, King Saud University, Riyadh; Chapter: 16, pp.345-368, in the book titled "Recent Developments in Bio-Nanocomposites for Biomedical Applications", Editors, Ashutosh Tiwari, National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan, Nova Science Publishers Inc., New York, USA., 2010, ISBN: 978-1-61761-008-0, https://www.novapublishers.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=16703.
Some Arabic Books in Nanotechnology Click Here