أوراق علمية منشورة 2018
عدد الأوراق العلمية المنشورة خلال العام 2018 هو 64 ورقة علمية وبيانها كالتالي
1) M. Faisal, Adel A. Ismail, Farid A. Harraz, S. A. Al-Sayari, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, A. E. Al-Salami, M. S. Al-Assiri, “Fabrication of highly efficient TiO2/C3N4 visible light driven photocatalysts with enhanced photocatalytic activity”, Journal of Molecular Structure, Volume 1173, 5 December 2018, Pages 428-438, Impact Factor: 2.011, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molstruc.2018.07.014.
2) M. A. Majeed Khan, Sushil Kumar, Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, M. A. Al-Gawati, “Modifications in structural, morphological, optical and photocatalytic properties of ZnO:Mn nanoparticles by sol-gel protocol”, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 87, 15 November 2018, Pages 134-141, Impact Factor: 2.593, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2018.07.016.
3) Anita Manhas, Khalid M. Batoo, M. Singh, “Magnetic and Mössbauer investigations of soft Co2Z-type hexa nanoferrites”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 767, 30 October 2018, Pages 188-194, Impact Factor: 3.779, Q1, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.07.114.
4) Paris E. Georghiou, Shofiur Rahman, Abdullah Alodhayb, Hidetaka Nishimura, Jaehyun Lee, Atsushi Wakamiya and Lawrence T. Scott, “Calixazulenes: azulene-based calixarene analogues – an overview and recent supramolecular complexation studies”, Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, Published: SEP 25 2018, Volume: 14, Pages: 2488-2494, Impact Factor: 2.33, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3762/bjoc.14.225.
5) Rizwan Wahab, Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Anees A. Ansari, “Nanocubic magnesium oxide: Towards hydrazine sensing”, Vacuum, Volume 155, September 2018, Pages 682-688, Impact Factor: 2.067, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2018.06.026.
6) Anees A. Ansari, Joselito P. Labis, M. Aslam Manthrammel, “Synthesis, structural, and photoluminescence studies of LaF3:Pr, LaF3:Pr@LaF3, and LaF3:Pr@LaF3@SiO2 nanophosphors”, Journal of the Australian Ceramic Society, September 2018, Volume 54, Issue 3, pp 493–500, Impact Factor: 0.587, Q4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41779-018-0178-3.
7) Yujie Yang, Fanhou Wang, Juxiang Shao, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Duohui Huang, “The tunable magnetic properties and microstructures of Co–Ni double-substituted M-type Casrla hexaferrites”, Chinese Journal of Physics, Volume 56, Issue 4, August 2018, Pages 1789-1798, Impact Factor: 1.051, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjph.2018.05.009.
8) Jamal M. Khaled, Fahd A. Al-Mekhlafi, Ramzi A. Mothana, Naiyf S. Alharbi, Khalid E. Alzaharni, Anwar H. Sharafaddin, Shine Kadaikunnan, Ahmed S. Alobaidi, Noofal I. Bayaqoob, Marimuthu Govindarajan, Giovanni Benelli, “Brevibacillus laterosporus isolated from the digestive tract of honeybees has high antimicrobial activity and promotes growth and productivity of honeybee’s colonies”, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, April 2018, Volume 25, Issue 11, pp 10447–10455, Impact Factor: 2.8, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-017-0071-6.
9) Rayan Khalid, Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, M. A. Majeed Khan, “Synthesis, characterization and properties of Mn-doped ZnO nanoparticles”, Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, August 2018, Volume: 124, Issue: 8, Article Number: 536, Impact Factor: 1.604, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-018-1934-5.
10) Ahmed Al-Fatesh, Sunit Kumar Singh, G.S. Kanade, Hanan Atia, Anis H. Fakeeha, Ahmed A. Ibrahim, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Nitin K. Labhasetwar, “Rh promoted and ZrO2/Al2O3 supported Ni/Co based catalysts: High activity for CO2 reforming, steam–CO2 reforming and oxy–CO2 reforming of CH4”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 43, Issue 27, 5 July 2018, Pages 12069-12080, Impact Factor: 4.229, Q1, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2018.04.152.
11) Yanling Yang, Peiyuan Wang, Lingfei Lu, Yong Fan, Caixia Sun, Lingling Fan, Congjian Xu, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mansour Alhoshan, and Fan Zhang,” Small-Molecule Lanthanide Complexes Probe for Second Near-Infrared Window Bioimaging”, Analytical Chemistry, 2018, 90 (13), pp 7946–7952, Impact Factor: 6.042, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.8b00603.
12) S. Asiri, Md. Amir, S. Güner, H. Gungunes, K. M. Batoo, M. Sertkol, A. Imran, A. Baykal, “Structural, Optical and Mössbauer Study of Ba1 − xCuxFe12O19 (0.5 ≤ x) Nano Hexaferrites”, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, July 2018, Volume 28, Issue 4, pp 1446–1456, Impact Factor: 1.754, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10904-018-0794-y.
13) M. Naziruddin Khan, Ali Aldalbahi, Abdullah Almohammedi, “Investigation of Different Colloidal Porous Silicon Solutions and Their Composite Solid Matrix Rods by Optical Techniques”, Journal of Electronic Materials, July 2018, Volume 47, Issue 7, pp 3596–3607, Impact Factor: 1.566, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-018-6204-y.
14) Mostafizur Rahaman, Ali Aldalbahi, Mohammed Almoiqli and Shaykha Alzahly, “Chemical and Electrochemical Synthesis of Polypyrrole Using Carrageenan as a Dopant: Polypyrrole/Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube Nanocomposites”, Polymers, June 2018, Volume: 10, Issue: 6, Article Number: 632, Impact Factor: 2.935, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/polym10060632.
15) Ahmed S. Al-Fatesh, Ahmed A. Ibrahim, Jehad K. Abu-Dahrieh, Abdulrahman S. Al-Awadi, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Anis H. Fakeeha and Ahmed E. Abasaeed, “Gallium-Promoted Ni Catalyst Supported on MCM-41 for Dry Reforming of Methane”, Catalysts, Published: June 2018, Volume: 8, Issue: 6, Article Number: 229, Impact Factor: 3.465, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/catal8060229.
16) S. Kotresh, Y. T. Ravikiran, S. C. Vijaya Kumari, CH. V. V. Ramana, A. S. Anu and K. M. Batoo, “Optimised polyaniline–cadmium ferrite nanocomposite: synthesis, characterisation and alternating current response”, Polymer Bulletin, June 2018, Volume: 75, Issue: 6, pp: 2475–2490, Impact Factor: 1.589, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00289-017-2169-x.
17) Shilpi Jindal, Sheela Devi, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Gagan Kumar, Ajay Vasishth, “Impact of copper substitution on the structural, ferroelectric and magnetic properties of tungsten bronze ceramics”, Physica B-Condensed Matter, Volume 537, 15 May 2018, Pages 87-92, Impact Factor: 1.453, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2018.02.008.
18) M. A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, Avshish Kumar and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, “Plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition growth and physical properties of single-walled carbon nanotubes”, Materials Letters, Volume 219, 15 May 2018, Pages 269-272, Impact Factor: 2.687, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.matlet.2018.02.096.
19) Manal El-khadragy, Ebtesam M. Alolayan, Dina M. Metwally, Mohamed F. Serag El-Din, Sara S. Alobud, Nour I. Alsultan, Sarah S. Alsaif, Manal A. Awad and Ahmed E. Abdel Moneim, “Clinical Efficacy Associated with Enhanced Antioxidant Enzyme Activities of Silver Nanoparticles Biosynthesized Using Moringa oleifera Leaf Extract, Against Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in a Murine Model of Leishmania major”, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Published: May 2018, Volume: 15, Issue: 5, Article Number: 1037, Impact Factor: 2.145, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph15051037.
20) Anas M. Atieh, Nathir A. Rawashdeh and Abdulaziz N. AlHazaa, “Evaluation of Surface Roughness by Image Processing of a Shot-Peened, TIG-Welded Aluminum 6061-T6 Alloy: An Experimental Case Study”, Materials, Published: May 2018, Volume: 11, Issue: 5, Article Number: 771, Impact Factor: 2.467, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/ma11050771.
21) J Ahmad, MA Siddiqui, MJ Akhtar, HA Alhadlaq, A Alshamsan, ST Khan, R Wahab, AA Al-Khedhairy, A Al-Salim, J Musarrat, Q Saquib, M Fareed, M Ahamed, “Copper doping enhanced the oxidative stress–mediated cytotoxicity of TiO2 nanoparticles in A549 cells”, Human & Experimental Toxicology, Volume: 37, issue: 5, page(s): 496-507, Issue published: May 1, 2018, Impact Factor: 1.84, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/0960327117714040.
22) Lidan Hu, Peiyuan Wang, Mengyao Zhao, Lu Liu, Lei Zhou, Benhao Li, Fahad H. Albaqami, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Xiaomin Li, Yang Xie, Xiaofei Sun, Fan Zhang, “Near-infrared rechargeable “optical battery” implant for irradiation-free photodynamic therapy”, Biomaterials, Volume 163, May 2018, Pages 154-162, Impact Factor: 8.806, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2018.02.029.
23) Naushad Ahmad, Anees A. Ansari, Joselito P. Labis, Manawwer Alam, “Impact of Ni Ion-Doping on Structural, Optoelectronic and Redox Properties of CeO2 Nanoparticles”, Journal of Electronic Materials, May 2018, Volume 47, Issue 5, pp 2557–2564, Impact Factor: 1.566, Q3, DOI: 10.1007/s11664-018-6088-x.
24) M. A. Majeed Khan, Sushil Kumar, Tansir Ahamad and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, “Enhancement of photocatalytic and electrochemical properties of hydrothermally synthesized WO3 nanoparticles via Ag loading”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 743, 30 April 2018, Pages 485-493, Impact Factor: 3.779, Q1, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.jallcom.2018.01.343.
25) M. Faisal, Farid A. Harraz, Adel A. Ismail, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, S. A. Al-Sayari, A. Al-Hajry and M. S. Al-Assiri, “Novel mesoporous NiO/TiO2 nanocomposites with enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible light illumination”, Ceramics International, Volume 44, Issue 6, 15 April 2018, Pages 7047-7056, Impact Factor: 3.057, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2018.01.140.
26) Anees A. Ansari, “Facile Synthesis Method for the Preparation of Large‐scale Ultra‐small GdPO4:Tb and GdPO4:Tb@LaPO4 Nanowires”, Journal of the Chinese Chemical Society, Volume: 65, Issue: 4, April 2018, Pages: 490-496, Impact Factor: 0.862, Q4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/jccs.201700317.
27) S. Asiri, S. Güner, A. D. Korkmaz, Md. Amir, K. M. Batoo, M. A. Almessiere, H. Gungunes, H. Sözeri and A. Baykal, “Magneto-optical properties of BaCryFe12−yO19 (0.0 ≤ y ≤ 1.0) hexaferrites”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 451, 1 April 2018, Pages 463-472 , Impact Factor: 3.046, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.jmmm.2017.11.100.
28) S. Asiri, M. Sertkol, S. Guner, H. Gungunes, K. M. Batoo, T. A. Saleh, H. Sozeri, M. A. Almessiere, A. Manikandan and A. Baykal, “Hydrothermal synthesis of CoyZnyMn1-2yFe2O4 nanoferrites: Magneto-optical investigation”, Ceramics International, Volume 44, Issue 5, 1 April 2018, Pages 5751-5759, Impact Factor: 3.057, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2017.12.233.
29) Ayoub Abdullah Alqadami, Moonis Ali Khan, Marta Otero, Masoom Raza Siddiqui, Byong-Hun Jeon, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, “A magnetic nanocomposite produced from camel bones for an efficient adsorption of toxic metals from water”, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 178, 20 March 2018, Pages 293-304, Impact Factor: 5.651, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.01.023.
30) Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Mu. Naushad, Anees A. Ansari, Basel F. Alrayes, Mshari A. Alotaibe, “Thermal Decomposition And Kinetic Studies of Tannic Acid Using Model Free-Methods”, Journal of the Chilean Chemical Society, Volume: 63, Issue: 1, Pages: 3824-3828, Published: MAR 2018, Impact Factor: 0.463, Q4, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4067/s0717-97072018000103824.
31) Anees A. Ansari, Ali Aldalbahi, Joselito P. Labis, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Maqusood Ahamed and M. Aslam Manthrammel, “Highly biocompatible, monodispersed and mesoporous La(OH)3:Eu@mSiO2 core-shell nanospheres: Synthesis and luminescent properties”, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume 163, 1 March 2018, Pages 133-139, Impact Factor: 3.997, Q1, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2017.12.026.
32) Arun Kumar Shukla, Javed Alam, Mansour Alhoshan, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass, Fekri Abdulraqeb Ahmed Ali, Muthumareeswaran M. R, Umesh Mishrac and Mohammad Azam Ansari, “Removal of heavy metal ions using a carboxylated graphene oxide-incorporated polyphenylsulfone nanofiltration membrane”, Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, Volume: 4, Issue: 3, Pages: 438-448, Published: Mar. 2018, Impact Factor: 3.649, Q1, Q2, DOI: 10.1039/C7EW00506G.
33) Yujie Yang, Fanhou Wang, Juxiang Shao, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Khalid Mehmood Ur Rehman and Duohui Huang, “Microstructure and magnetic characterization of the Sm-CoMn co-substituted SrCaM hexagonal ferrites”, Chinese Journal of Physics, Volume 56, Issue 1, February 2018, Pages 108-116, Impact Factor: 1.051 ,Q3, DOI: 10.1016/j.cjph.2017.11.017.
34) Anees A. Ansari, “Effect of Surface Functionalization on Structural and Optical Properties of Luminescent LaF3:Sm Nanoparticles”, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 18, Number 2, 1 February 2018, pp. 1043-1050(8), Impact Factor: 1.354, Q3, Q4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2018.13978.
35) Raja Mohan, J. Subha, and Javed Alam, “Influence of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes on Biodegradable Poly(lactic acid) Nanocomposites for Electroactive Shape Memory Actuator”, Advances in polymer technology, Volume37, Issue1, February 2018, Pages 256-261, Impact Factor: 2.073, Q2, DOI: 10.1002/adv.21664.
36) Anees A. Ansari, “Silica‐modified luminescent LaPO4:Eu@LaPO4@SiO2 core/shell nanorods: Synthesis, structural and luminescent properties”, Luminescence : the journal of biological and chemical luminescence, Volume33, Issue1, February 2018, Pages 112-118, Impact Factor: 1.671, Q4, DOI: 10.1002/bio.3379.
37) Surbhi Verma, Saruchi Rani, Sushil Kumar, and M. A. Majeed Khan, “Rietveld refinement, micro-structural, optical and thermal parameters of zirconium titanate composites”, Ceramics International, Volume 44, Issue 2, 1 February 2018, Pages 1653-1661, Impact Factor: 3.057, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2017.10.090.
38) Covadonga Correas, Kourtney Wright, Enrico Andreoli, Zeyad Almutairi, Bjornar Sandnes, and Andrew R. Barron, “Hydration induced morphological change on proppant surfaces employing a calcium-silicate cement system”, Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 537, 20 January 2018, Pages 197-209, Impact Factor: 2.829, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2017.10.006.
39) M. Faisal, Farid A. Harraz, Adel A. Ismail, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, S.A. Al-Sayari, A. Al-Hajry, M.S. Al-Assiri, “Polythiophene/mesoporous SrTiO3 nanocomposites with enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible light”, Separation and Purification Technology, Volume 190, 8 January 2018, Pages 33-44, Impact Factor: 3.927, Q1, DOI: 10.1016/j.seppur.2017.08.037.
40) Anees Ahmad Ansari, “Physiochemical and Optical Properties of GdF3:Pr@LaF3@SiO2 Microspheres”, Materials Research-Ibero-American Journal of Materials, Volume: 21, Issue: 3, Article Number: UNSP e20171015, Epub: April 12, 2018, Impact Factor: 1.103, Q4, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/1980-5373-mr-2017-1015.
41) Rawabi M. Al Mohaimeed, Anees A. Ansari, and Abdullah Aldwayyan, “The Role of Solvent Environment on the Optical Behavior of Chemically Synthesized Silicon Nanoparticles”, Journal of Spectroscopy, Published 10 April 2018, Volume: 2018, Article ID: 6870645, 9 pages, Impact Factor: 1.391, Q3, Q4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/6870645.
42) Ansari Anees A., Labis Joselito P., Manthrammel Mohamed Aslam, “Comparative structural and optical spectroscopic studies of Nd3+ ion doped LaF3 and their core/shell nanoparticles”, Processing and Application of Ceramics, 2018, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages: 78-85, Impact Factor: 1.152, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.2298/PAC1801078A.
43) Aslam Khan, Tajdar Husain Khan, Maqusood Ahamed, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Ali Aldalbahi, Javed Alam and Tansir Ahamad, “Temperature-Responsive Polymer Microgel-Gold Nanorods Composite Particles: Physicochemical Characterization and Cytocompatibility”, Polymers, Volume: 10, Issue: 1, Article Number: 99, Published: 20 January 2018, Impact Factor: 2.935, Q1, doi: 10.3390/polym10010099.
44) Aslam Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Javed Alam, Ali Aldalbahi, Mukhtar Ahmed, Joselito Puzon Labis, Tansir Ahamad, and Mahmoud Hezam, “Semibath Polymerization Approach for One-Pot Synthesis of Temperature- and Glucose-Responsive Core-Shell Nanogel Particles”, Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2018 (8 February 2018), Article ID: 2180518, 9 pages, Impact Factor: 2.207, Q2, Q3, DOI: 10.1155/2018/2180518.
45) Anees A. Ansari, M. A. Majeed Khan, “Structural and spectroscopic studies of LaPO4:Ce/Tb@LaPO4@SiO2 nanorods: Synthesis and role of surface coating”, Vibrational Spectroscopy, Volume 94, January 2018, Pages 43-48, Impact Factor: 1.363, Q3, Q4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vibspec.2017.12.001.
46) Fadilah Sfouq Aleanizy, Fulwah Yahya Alqahtani, Gamal Shazly, Rihaf Alfaraj, Ibrahim Alsarra, Aws Alshamsan, Hosam Gareeb Abdulhady, “Measurement and evaluation of the effects of pH gradients on the antimicrobial and antivirulence activities of chitosan nanoparticles in Pseudomonas aeruginosa”, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, Volume 26, Issue 1, January 2018, Pages 79-83, Impact Factor: 3.11, Q2, DOI: 10.1016/j.jsps.2017.10.009.
47) Saad M. Alshehri, Jahangeer Ahmed, Aslam Khan, Mu Naushad, Tansir Ahamad, “Bifunctional Electrocatalysts (Co9S8@NSC) Derived from a Polymer‐metal Complex for the Oxygen Reduction and Oxygen Evolution Reactions”, ChemElectroChem, Volume 5, Issue 2, January 12, 2018, Pages 355-361, Impact Factor: 4.446, Q1, DOI: 10.1002/celc.201700955.
48) Khalid E. Alzahrani, Abdurahman A. Niazy, Abdullah M. Alswieleh, Rizwan Wahab, Ahmed M. El-Toni, and Hamdan S. Alghamdi, ”Antibacterial activity of trimetal (CuZnFe) oxide nanoparticles”, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Dovepress, Published: 20 December 2017, Volume 2018:13, Pages 77—87, Impact Factor: 4.37, Q1, Q2, DOI: 10.2147/IJN.S154218.
49) Fahad Saad Alghamdi, M. Shahabuddin, Nasser S. Alzayed, Niyaz Ahamad Madhar, Jafar M. Parakkandy, M. A. Majeed Khan, Aslam Khan and Md. Shahriar Al Hossain, “Mechanism of Enhanced Carbon Substitution in CNT-MgB2 Superconductor Composite Using Ball Milling in a Methanol Medium: Positive Role of Boron Oxide”, Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, April 2018, Volume 31, Issue 4, pp 1119–1126, Impact Factor: 1.142, Q4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10948-017-4279-y.
50) Abdulaziz Nasser AlHazaa, Muhammad Ali Shar, Anas Mahmoud Atieh and Hiroshi Nishikawa, “Transient Liquid Phase Bonding of Magnesium Alloy AZ31 Using Cu Coatings and Cu Coatings with Sn Interlayers”, Metals, Published: 16 January 2018, Volume: 8, issue: 1, 60, Impact Factor: 1.704, Q2, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/met8010060.
51) Saif M.H. Qaid, M. Naziruddin Khan, Abdulaziz Alqasem, Mahmoud Hezam and Abdullah Aldwayyan, “Restraining effect of film thickness on the behaviour of amplified spontaneous emission from methylammonium lead iodide perovskite”, IET Optoelectronics, Published 08 August 2018, Impact Factor: 1.506, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-opt.2018.5035.
52) Shams Tabrez Khan, Javed Ahmad, Maqusood Ahamed, Alexandre Jousset, “Sub-lethal doses of widespread nanoparticles promote antifungal activity in Pseudomonas protegens CHA0”, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 627, 15 June 2018, Pages 658-662, Impact Factor: 4.61, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.01.257.
53) Javed Alam, Arun Kumar Shukla, Mansour Alhoshan, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass, Muthu Ramamoorthy Muthumareeswaran, Aslam Khan and Fekri Abdulraqeb Ahmed Ali, “Graphene oxide, an effective nanoadditive for a development of hollow fiber nanocomposite membrane with antifouling properties”, Advances in polymer technology, First published: 15 January 2018, Impact Factor: 2.073, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/adv.21935.
54) Anil B. Mugutkar, Shyam K. Gore, Rajaram S. Mane, Khalid M. Batoo, Syed F. Adil and Santosh S. Jadhav, “Magneto-structural behaviour of Gd doped nanocrystalline Co-Zn ferrites governed by domain wall movement and spin rotations”, Ceramics International, Volume: 44, Issue: 17, 1 December 2018, Pages: 21675-21683, Impact Factor: 3.057, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2018.08.255.
55) Anjana Sharma, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Emad H. Raslan, Syed Farooq Adil, Gagan Kumar, “Structural and magnetic study of Mn0.5Zn0.5CuxFe2-xO4 nanoferrites synthesized via solution combustion method”, Vacuum, Volume 157, November 2018, Pages 422-427, Impact Factor: 2.067, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vacuum.2018.09.015.
56) A. Baykal, S. Guner, H. Gungunes, K. M. Batoo, Md. Amir and A. Manikandan, “Magneto Optical Properties and Hyperfine Interactions of Cr3+ Ion Substituted Copper Ferrite Nanoparticles”, Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials, November 2018, Volume 28, Issue 6, pp 2533–2544, Impact Factor: 1.754, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10904-018-0903-y.
57) Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, M. A. Majeed Khan and Hisham A.Alhadlaq, “Oxidative stress mediated cytotoxicity of tin (IV) oxide (SnO2) nanoparticles in human breast cancer (MCF-7) cells”, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume: 172, 1 December 2018, Pages: 152-160, Impact Factor: 3.997, Q1, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2018.08.040.
58) Manal A. Awad, Awatif A. Hindi, Najla Al-Wohiby, Dina A. Soliman and Khalid M. O. Ortashi, “Magnetic Treatment of Water: Properties and Prevention of the Growth of Bacteria”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume: 15, Number: 4, April 2018, pp. 1312-1319(8), Impact Factor: 1.666, Q2, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jctn.2018.7308.
59) Sarah Saleh Abdu-Llah Al-Saif, Manal A. Awad and Muzzammil Iqbal Siddiqui, “Formation, Characterization and Pathogen Activities of Green Synthesis of Curcuma Silver Nanoparticles”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 15, Number 4, April 2018, pp. 1300-1306(7), Impact Factor: 1.666, Q2, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jctn.2018.7306.
60) Awatif A. Hendi, Manal A. Awad, P. Virk, Khalid Ortashi and Fatheah Hakami, “Potential of Gold Nanoparticles as Antioxidants in Diabetic Mice”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 15, Number 4, April 2018, pp. 1307-1311(5), Impact Factor: 1.666, Q2, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jctn.2018.7307.
61) Mona S. Alwhibi, Dina A. Soliman, Manal Ahmed Awad, Humaira Rizwana, Najat A. Marraiki, “Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Fenugreek Seed Extract and Evaluation of Their Antifungal and Antibacterial Activities”, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 15, Number 4, April 2018, pp. 1255-1260(6), Impact Factor: 1.666, Q2, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jctn.2018.7301.
62) Shahanavaj Khana, Ahamad Imran, Abdul Malik, Anis Ahmad Chaudhary, Abdur Rub, Arif Tasleem Jan, Jakeera Begum Syed and Christian Rolfo, “Bacterial imbalance and gut pathologies: Association and contribution of E. coli in inflammatory bowel disease” Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences, Accepted on August 24th 2018, Impact Factor: 6.481, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10408363.2018.1517144.
63) Shilpi Jindal, Sheela Devi, Ajay Vasishth, Khalid Mujasam Batoo and Gagan Kumar, “Interdependence between electrical and magnetic properties of polycrystalline cobalt-substituted tungsten bronze multiferroic ceramics”, Journal of Advanced Dielectrics, Volume: 8, Issue: 1, Article Number: UNSP 1850002, (8 pages), Published: 9 February 2018, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S2010135X18500029.
64) Virender Pratap Singh, Rohit Jasrotia, Rajesh Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Sourbh Thakur, Khalid M. Batoo and M. Singh, “A Current Review on the Synthesis and Magnetic Properties of M-Type Hexaferrites Material”, World Journal of Condensed Matter Physics, Vol. 08, No. 02, Published: May 28, 2018, Article ID:84838, pages: 36-61, DOI: https://doi.org/10.4236/wjcmp.2018.82004.