أوراق علمية منشورة 2019
عدد الأوراق العلمية المنشورة خلال العام 2019 هو 82 ورقة علمية وبيانها كالتالي
1) M. A. Majeed Khan, Rahul Siwach, Sushil Kumar and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, "Role of Fe doping in tuning photocatalytic and photoelectrochemical properties of TiO2 for photodegradation of methylene blue", Optics & Laser Technology, Volume 118, October 2019, Pages 170-178, iMPACT fACTOR: 3.319, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optlastec.2019.05.012.
2) Rohit Jasrotia, Gagan Kumar, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Syed Farooq Adil, Mujeeb Khan, Rajesh Sharma, Arun Kumar and Virender Pratap Singh, "Synthesis and characterization of Mg-Ag-Mn nano-ferrites for electromagnet applications", Physica B-Condensed Matter, Volume 569, 15 September 2019, Pages 1-7, Impact Factor: 1.874, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2019.05.033.
3) Muhammad Khuram Shahzad, Yundong Zhang, Adil Raza, Muhammad Ikram, Kaiyue Qi, Muhammad Usman Khan, Muhammad Jehanzaib Aslam and Abdulaziz Alhazaa, "Polymer Microfibers Incorporated with Silver Nanoparticles: a New Platform for Optical Sensing", Nanoscale Research Letters, Volume: 14, Issue: 1, Article Number: 270, Published:SEP 4 2019, Impact Factor: 3.159, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1186/s11671-019-3108-6.
4) Khalid E. AlZahrani, Sandhanasamy Devanesan, Vadivel Masilamani, Fatima Al Qahtani, Mohamad S. AlSalhi, Duran Canatan and Karim Farhat, "Facile spectroscopy and atomic force microscopy for the discrimination of α and β thalassemia traits and diseases: A photodiagnosis approach", Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy, Volume 27, September 2019, Pages 149-155, Impact Factor: 2.589, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pdpdt.2019.05.033.
5) Naeem-ur-Rehman, Mazhar Mehmood, Syed Mansoor Ali, Shahid M. Ramay, Muhammad Ali Shar, M. S. AlGarawi, "Annealing induced defects in ZnO nanostructures", Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, Volume: 125, Issue: 9, Article Number: 528, Published:SEP 2019, Impact Factor: 1.784, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-019-2802-7.
6) Mohd Faisal, Farid A. Harraz, Ali E. Al‐Salami, Ahmed Mohamed El‐Toni, Abdulrhman A. Almadiy, Aslam Khan, Joselito P. Labis, Saleh A. Al‐Sayari and Mohammad S. Al‐Assiri, "Enhanced photocatalytic reduction of Cr(VI) on silver nanoparticles modified mesoporous silicon under visible light", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Volume102, Issue9, September 2019, Pages 5071-5081, Impact Factor: 3.094, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1111/jace.16400.
7) Abdulrhman S. Al-Awadi, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Saeed M. Al-Zahrani, Ahmed E. Abasaeed, Mansour Alhoshan, Aslam Khan, Joselito P. Labis and Ahmed Al-Fatesh, "Role of TiO2 nanoparticle modification of Cr/MCM41 catalyst to enhance Cr-support interaction for oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane with carbon dioxide", Applied Catalysis A-General, Volume 584, 25 August 2019, 117114, Impact Factor: 4.630, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2019.117114.
8) Bandar Ali Al‐Asbahi, Saif M. H. Qaid, Mohammad Hafizuddin Hj. Jumali, Mohamad Saleh AlSalhi and Abdullah S. Aldwayyan, "Long‐range dipole–dipole energy transfer enhancement via addition of SiO2/TiO2 nanocomposite in PFO/MEH‐PPV hybrid thin films", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Volume136, Issue32, August 20, 2019, 47845, Impact Factor: 2.188, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1002/app.47845.
9) M.A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, Maqusood Ahamed and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, "Investigation on the structure and physical properties of Fe3O4/RGO nanocomposites and their photocatalytic application", Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 99, 15 August 2019, Pages 44-53, Impact Factor: 2.722, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2019.04.005.
10) Lu Liu, Xiaomin Li, Yong Fan, Changyao Wang, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mansour Saleh Alhoshan, Dongyuan Zhao, and Fan Zhang, "Elemental Migration in Core/Shell Structured Lanthanide Doped Nanoparticles", Chemistry of Materials, Volume: 31, Issue: 15, Pages: 5608-5615, Published: AUG 13 2019, Impact Factor: 10.159, Q1, DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.9b01348.
11) Shams Tabrez Khan, Shaibi Saleem, Maqusood Ahamed and Javed Ahmad, "Survival of probiotic bacteria in the presence of food grade nanoparticles from chocolates: an in vitro and in vivo study", Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, August 2019, Volume 103, Issue 16, pp 6689–6700, Impact Factor: 3.67, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00253-019-09918-5.
12) Mohamed M. Ibrahim, Amine Mezni, Mohammed Alsawat, Tushar Kumeria, Manash R. Das, Shaykha Alzahly, Ali Aldalbahi, Karolina Gornicka, Jacek Ryl, Mohammed A. Amin and Tariq Altalhi "Enhanced hydrogen evolution reaction on highly stable titania‐supported PdO and Eu2O3 nanocomposites in a strong alkaline solution", International Journal of Energy Research, Volume 43, Issue 10, August 2019, Pages 5367-5383, Impact Factor: 3.343, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1002/er.4629.
13) Anees A Ansari, Maqsood A Siddiqui, Aslam Khan, Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedairy, "Luminescent surface-functionalized mesoporous core-shell nanospheres and their cytotoxicity evaluation", Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 573, 20 July 2019, Pages 146-156, Impact Factor: 3.131, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2019.04.049.
14) Tansir Ahamad, Mu. Naushad, Gaber E. Eldesoky, Ayoub A. Alqadami and Aslam Khan, "Synthesis and characterization of egg-albumen-formaldehyde based magnetic polymeric resin (MPR): Highly efficient adsorbent for Cd(II) ion removal from aqueous medium", Journal of Molecular Liquids, Volume 286, 15 July 2019, 110951, Impact Factor: 4.561, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2019.110951.
15) Essa A. Alharbi, Ahmed Y. Alyamani, Dominik J. Kubicki, Alexander R. Uhl, Brennan J. Walder, Anwar Q. Alanazi, Jingshan Luo, Andrés Burgos-Caminal, Abdulrahman Albadri, Hamad Albrithen, Mohammad Hayal Alotaibi, Jacques-E. Moser, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Fabrizio Giordano, Lyndon Emsley and Michael Grätzel, "Atomic-level passivation mechanism of ammonium salts enabling highly efficient perovskite solar cells", Nature Communications, Volume: 10, Article Number: 3008, Published: JUL 8 2019, Impact Factor: 11.878, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-019-10985-5.
16) Muhammad Sajjad, Vladimir Makarov, Frank Mendoza, Muhammad S. Sultan, Ali Aldalbahi, Peter X. Feng, Wojciech M. Jadwisienczak, Brad R. Weiner and Gerardo Morell, "Synthesis, Characterization and Fabrication of Graphene/Boron Nitride Nanosheets Heterostructure Tunneling Devices", Nanomaterials, Volume: 9, Issue: 7, Article Number: 925, Published: JUL 2019, Impact Factor: 4.034, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/nano9070925.
17) Fekri Abdulraqeb Ahmed Ali, Javed Alam, Arun Kumar Shukla, Mansour Alhoshan, Mohammad Azam Ansari, Waheed A. Al-Masry, Suriya Rehman and Manawwer Alam "Evaluation of antibacterial and antifouling properties of silver-loaded GO polysulfone nanocomposite membrane against Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and BSA protein", Reactive and Functional Polymers, Volume 140, July 2019, Pages 136-147, Impact Factor: 3.074, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.reactfunctpolym.2019.04.019.
18) Anees A. Ansari, Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Syed F. Adil, Mohamed E. Assal, Abdulrahman Albadri, Abdullah M. Al-Enizi and Mujeeb Khan, "Optimization of Redox and Catalytic Performance of LaFeO3 Perovskites: Synthesis and Physicochemical Properties", Journal of Electronic Materials, July 2019, Volume 48, Issue 7, pp 4351–4361, Impact Factor: 1.676, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-019-07216-4.
19) Joselito P. Labis, Anwar Q. Al‐Anazi, Hamad A. Al‐Brithen, Mahmoud Hezam, Mohammad Abdulaziz Alduraibi, hmad Algarni, Abdulaziz A. Alharbi, Abdulrhman S. Al‐Awadi, Aslam Khan and Ahmed Mohamed El‐Toni, "Designing zinc oxide nanostructures (nanoworms, nanoflowers, nanowalls, and nanorods) by pulsed laser ablation technique for gas‐sensing application", Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Volume 102, Issue 7, July 2019, Pages 4367-4375, Impact Factor: 3.094, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1111/jace.16270.
20) Mohd. Shkir, Aslam Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Ali Aldalbahi, I.S. Yahia and S. AlFaify, "Structural, morphological, opto-nonlinear-limiting studies on Dy:PbI2/FTO thin films derived facilely by spin coating technique for optoelectronic technology", Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Volume 130, July 2019, Pages 189-196, Impact Factor: 2.752, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpcs.2019.02.030.
21) Zahid Saleem Ganai, Saleem Yousuf, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Mujeeb Khan and Dinesh C. Gupta, "Half-metallicity and onsite Hubbard interaction on d-electronic states: a case study of Fe2NiZ (Z = Al, Ga, Si, Ge) Heusler systems", Philosophical Magazine, Volume 99, Issue 12, Pages: 1551-1562, Published: JUN 18 2019, Impact Factor: 1.855, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1080/14786435.2019.1587184.
22) Mohammad Sahabul Alam, Monny Akter Boby, Farzana Aktar Chowdhury, Hamad Albrithen and Mohammad Abul Hossain, "Influence of composition on the external quantum efficiency of reduced graphene oxide/carbon nanoparticle based photodetector used for human body IR detection", RSC Advances, Volume: 9, Issue: 33, Pages: 18996-19005, Published: JUN 17 2019, Impact Factor: 3.049, Q2, http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C9RA01894H.
23) Mohd. Shkir, Mohd Taukeer Khan, Aslam Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Ali Aldalbahi and S. AlFaify, "Facilely synthesized Cu:PbS nanoparticles and their structural, morphological, optical, dielectric and electrical studies for optoelectronic applications", Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 96, 15 June 2019, Pages 16-23, Impact Factor: 2.722, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2019.02.020.
24) Alanoud A. Aloufi, Zeyad A. Alahmed, Amel Laref and Hamad A. Albrithen, "Strain effects on structural, electronic, and optical properties of BeO by DFT", Materials Research Bulletin, Volume 114, June 2019, Pages 52-60, Impact Factor: 3.355, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.materresbull.2019.02.015.
25) Aslam Khan, Mohd. Shkir, M.A. Manthrammel, V. Ganesh, I.S. Yahia, Mukhtar Ahmed, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Ali Aldalbahi, Hamid Ghaithan, S. AlFaify, "Effect of Gd doping on structural, optical properties, photoluminescence and electrical characteristics of CdS nanoparticles for optoelectronics", Ceramics International, Volume 45, Issue 8, 1 June 2019, Pages 10133-10141, Impact Factor: 3.45, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2019.02.061.
26) Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, Hisham A. Alhadlaq, "Preventive effect of TiO2 nanoparticles on heavy metal Pb-induced toxicity in human lung epithelial (A549) cells", Toxicology in Vitro, Volume 57, June 2019, Pages 18-27, Impact Factor: 3.067, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tiv.2019.02.004.
27) Anees A. Ansari, Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Syed F. Adil, Shahid M. Ramay, Abdulrahman Albadri, Ashfaq Ahmad, Abdullah M. Al-Enizi, Basel F. Alrayes, Mohamed E. Assal and Abdulrahman A. Alwarthan, "Physico-chemical properties and catalytic activity of the sol-gel prepared Ce-ion doped LaMnO3 perovskites", Scientific Reports, Volume: 9, Article Number: 7747, Published: MAY 23 2019, Impact Factor: 4.011, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-44118-1.
28) Arun Kumar Shukla, Javed Alam, Mohammad Azam Ansari, Mansour Alhoshan, Manawwer Alam, Ajeet Kaushik, "Selective ion removal and antibacterial activity of silver-doped multi-walled carbon nanotube / polyphenylsulfone nanocomposite membranes", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Volume 233, 15 May 2019, Pages 102-112, Impact Factor: 2.781, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2019.05.054.
29) Tansir Ahamad, Mu. Naushad, Gaber E. Eldesoky, Sameerah I. Al-Saeedi, Ayman Nafady, Nada S. Al-Kadhi, Ala'a H. Al-Muhtaseb, Azmat Ali Khan and Aslam Khan, "Effective and fast adsorptive removal of toxic cationic dye (MB) from aqueous medium using amino-functionalized magnetic multiwall carbon nanotubes", Journal of Molecular Liquids, Volume 282, 15 May 2019, Pages 154-161, Impact Factor: 4.561, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molliq.2019.02.128.
30) Maged N. Shaddad, Prabhakarn Arunachalam, Joselito Labis, Mahmoud Hezam and Abdullah M. Al-Mayouf, "Fabrication of robust nanostructured (Zr)BiVO4/nickel hexacyanoferrate core/shell photoanodes for solar water splitting", Applied Catalysis B-Environmental, Volume 244, 5 May 2019, Pages 863-870, Impact Factor: 14.229, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2018.11.079.
31) Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Emad H. Raslan, Yujie Yang, Syed Farooq Adil, Mujeeb Khan, Ahamad Imran and Yarub Al-Douri, "Structural, dielectric and low temperature magnetic response of Zn doped cobalt ferrite nanoparticles", AIP Advances, Volume 9, Issue 5, Article Number: 055202, Published: MAY 2019, Impact Factor: 1.579, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5078411.
32) Ahmed A. Ibrahim, Ashraf Amin, Ahmed S. Al-Fatesh, Nadavala Siva Kumar, Samsudeen Olajide Kasim, Abdulrhman S. Al-Awadi, Ahmed M. El-Toni, Ahmed Elhag Abasaeed and Anis H. Fakeeha, "Nanosized Ni/SBA-15 Catalysts for CO2 Reforming of CH4", Applied Sciences-Basel, Volume: 9, Issue: 9, Article Number: 1926, Published: MAY 1 2019, Impact Factors: 2.217, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/app9091926.
33) M. A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, M. Naziruddin Khan and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, "Enhanced visible light-driven photocatalytic performance of Zr doped CeO2 nanoparticles", Journal of Materials Science-Materials in Electronics, May 2019, Volume 30, Issue 9, pp 8291–8300, Impact Factor: 2.195, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-019-01147-w.
34) Khalid Mehmood Ur Rehman a, Xiansong Liu a, Muhammad Riaz b, Yujie Yang c, Shuangjiu Feng, Muhammad Wasim Khan, Ashfaq Ahmad, Mudssir Shezad, Z. Wazir, Zulfiqar Ali, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Syed Farooq Adil, Mujaeeb Khan, Emad H. Raslan, "Fabrication and characterization of Zinc Telluride (ZnTe) thin films grown on glass substrates", Physica B-Condensed Matter, Volume 560, 1 May 2019, Pages 204-207, Impact Factor: 1.874, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2019.02.043.
35) H S Wasly, M S Abd El-Sadek and Khalid Mujasam Batoo, "Novel synthesis, structural, optical properties and antibacterial activity of ZnO nanoparticles", Materials Research Express, Volume 6, Number 5, Published 1 February 2019, Impact Factor: 1.449, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/ab00ab.
36) Md. Monarul Islam, Xing Feng, Shofiur Rahman, Paris E. Georghiou, Taisuke Matsumoto, Junji Tanaka, Abdullah Alodhayb, Carl Redshaw and Takehiko Yamato, "Synthesis, Structures and Lewis‐Acid‐Induced Isomerization of 8‐Methoxy[2.2]metaparacyclophanes and a DFT Study", ChemistrySelect, Volume 4, Issue 13, April 9, 2019, Pages 3630-3635, Impact Factor: 1.716, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1002/slct.201900190.
37) Dandan Li, Shangfeng Wang, Zuhai Lei, Caixia Sun, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mansour Saleh Alhoshan, Yong Fan and Fan Zhang, "Peroxynitrite Activatable NIR-II Fluorescent Molecular Probe for Drug-Induced Hepatotoxicity Monitoring", Analytical Chemistry, Volume: 91, Issue: 7, Pages: 4771-4779, Published: APR 2 2019, Impact Factor: 6.35, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.analchem.9b00317.
38) Shangfeng Wang, Lu Liu, Yong Fan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mansour Saleh Alhoshan, Dandan li and Fan Zhang, "In Vivo High-resolution Ratiometric Fluorescence Imaging of Inflammation Using NIR-II Nanoprobes with 1550 nm Emission", Nano Letters, Volume: 19, Issue: 4, Pages: 2418-2427, Published: APR 2019, Impact Factor: 12.279, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.nanolett.8b05148.
39) M. S. Abd El-Sadek, H. S. Wasly and Khalid Mujasam Batoo, "X-ray peak profile analysis and optical properties of CdS nanoparticles synthesized via the hydrothermal method", Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, Volume: 125, Issue: 4, Article Number: 283, Published: APR 2019, Impact Factor: 1.784, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00339-019-2576-y.
40) Anees A. Ansari, "Mesoporous luminescent GdF3:Tb@LaF3@SiO2 nanorods: comparative structural and optoelectronic studies", Journal of Porous Materials, April 2019, Volume 26, Issue 2, pp 335–342, Impact Factor: 1.947, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10934-018-0604-5.
41) Syed Mansoor Ali, Shahid Mehmood Ramay, Naeem Ur Rehman, Turki S. ALKhuraiji, Muhammad Ali Shar, Asif Mahmood, Ather Hassan and Muhammad Riaz, "Investigation of gamma irradiation effects on the properties of CdS/p-Si heterostructure", Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Volume 93, April 2019, Pages 44-49, Impact Factor: 2.722, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mssp.2018.12.028.
42) Saleem Yousuf, Nguyen D Hien, Khalid M Batoo, Emad H Raslan and Dinesh C Gupta, "Insight into structural, electronic and thermoelectric properties of Zr2MnX (X = Ga, In) Heuslers", Materials Research Express, Volume 6, Number 4, Article Number: 046530, Published: APR 2019, Impact Factor: 1.449, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aafb1d.
43) N. Saba, Othman Y. Alothman, Zeyad Almutairi and M. Jawaid, "Magnesium hydroxide reinforced kenaf fibers/epoxy hybrid composites: Mechanical and thermomechanical properties", Construction and Building Materials, Volume 201, 20 March 2019, Pages 138-148, Impact Factor: 4.046, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.12.182.
44) Khalid Mehmood Ur Rehman, Muhammad Riaz, Xiansong Liu, Muhammad Wasim Khan, Yujie Yang, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Syed Farooq Adil and Mujeeb Khan, "Magnetic properties of Ce doped M-type strontium hexaferrites synthesized by ceramic route", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 474, 15 March 2019, Pages 83-89, Impact Factor: 2.683, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2018.10.087.
45) Anees A. Ansari, Naushad Ahmad, Joselito P. Labis, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Aslam Khan, "Aqueous dispersible green luminescent yttrium oxide:terbium microspheres with nanosilica shell coating", Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Volume 211, 15 March 2019, Pages 348-355, Impact Factor: 2.931, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2018.12.015.
46) Saif M.H. Qaid, Mukhtar Hussain, Mahmoud Hezam, M.A. Majeed Khan, Hamad Albrithen, Hamid M. Ghaithan and Abdullah S. Aldwayyan, "Structural and optical investigation of brookite TiO2 thin films grown by atomic layer deposition on Si (111) substrates", Materials Chemistry and Physics, Volume 225, 1 March 2019, Pages 55-59, Impact Factor: 2.781, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2018.12.067.
47) Tajwer S. Akhtar, Kavian O. Cooke, Tahir I. Khan and Mohammad Ali Shar, "Nanoparticle Enhanced Eutectic Reaction during Diffusion Brazing of Aluminium to Magnesium", Nanomaterials, Volume: 9, Issue: 3, Article Number: 370, Published: MAR 2019,Impact factors: 4.034, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/nano9030370.
48) by Abdulaziz AlHazaa, Ibrahim Alhoweml, Muhammad Ali Shar, Mahmoud Hezam, Hany Sayed Abdo and Hamad AlBrithen, "Transient Liquid Phase Bonding of Ti-6Al-4V and Mg-AZ31 Alloys Using Zn Coatings", Materials, Volume: 12, Issue: 5, Article Number: 769, Published: MAR 1 2019, Impact Factor: 2.972, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12050769.
49) Mohammed Rafi Shaik, Manawwer Alam, Syed Farooq Adil, Mufsir Kuniyil, Abdulrahman Al-Warthan, Mohammed Rafiq H Siddiqui, Muhammad Nawaz Tahir, Joselito P. Labis and Mujeeb Khan, "Solvothermal Preparation and Electrochemical Characterization of Cubic ZrO2 Nanoparticles/Highly Reduced Graphene (HRG) based Nanocomposites", Materials, Volume: 12, Issue: 5, Article Number: 711, Published: MAR 1 2019, Impact Factor: 2.972, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12050711.
50) Ali Aldalbahi, Mostafizur Rahaman and Anees A. Ansari, "Mesoporous silica modified luminescent Gd2O3:Eu nanoparticles: physicochemical and luminescence properties", Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology, March 2019, Volume 89, Issue 3, pp 785–795, Impact Factor: 1.986, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10971-018-4897-2.
51) Anees A. Ansari, Aslam Khan, Joselito P. Labis, Manawwer Alam, M. Aslam Manthrammel, Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, Ali Aldalbahi and Hamid Ghaithan, "Mesoporous multi-silica layer-coated Y2O3:Eu core-shell nanoparticles: Synthesis, luminescent properties and cytotoxicity evaluation", Materials Science and Engineering C-Materials for Biological Applications, Volume 96, March 2019, Pages 365-373, Impact Factor: 4.959, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msec.2018.11.046.
52) Nehru Boda, Gopal Boda, K. Chandra Babu Naidu, M. Srinivas, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, D. Ravinder and A. Panasa Reddy, "Effect of rare earth elements on low temperature magnetic properties of Ni and Co-ferrite nanoparticles", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 473, 1 March 2019, Pages 228-235, Impact Factor: 2.683, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2018.10.023.
53) Anees A. Ansari, Naushad Ahmad and Joselito P. Labis, "Highly colloidal luminescent porous Tb-doped gadolinium oxide nanoparticles: Photophysical and luminescent properties", Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A-Chemistry, Volume 371, 15 February 2019, Pages 10-16, Impact Factor: 3.261, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jphotochem.2018.10.050.
54) Mohammed Abo Alreesh, Paul Von Dollen, Thomas F. Malkowski, Tom Mates, Hamad Albrithen, Steven DenBaars, Shuji Nakamura and James S. Speck, "Investigation of oxygen and other impurities and their effect on the transparency of a Na flux grown GaN crystal", Journal of Crystal Growth, Volume 508, 15 February 2019, Pages 50-57, Impact Factor: 1.573, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrysgro.2018.12.018.
55) Saif M.H. Qaid, M. Naziruddin Khan, Abdulaziz Alqasem, Mahmoud Hezam and Abdullah Aldwayyan, “Restraining effect of film thickness on the behaviour of amplified spontaneous emission from methylammonium lead iodide perovskite”, IET Optoelectronics, Volume 13, Issue 1, February 2019, p. 2 – 6, Impact Factor: 1.667, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-opt.2018.5035.
56) Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, M.A. Majeed Khan, Salman A. Alrokayan and Hisham A. Alhadlaq, "Oxidative stress mediated cytotoxicity and apoptosis response of bismuth oxide (Bi2O3) nanoparticles in human breast cancer (MCF-7) cells", Chemosphere, Volume 216, February 2019, Pages 823-831, Impact Factor: 5.108, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.10.214.
57) Aslam Khan, Tajdar Husain Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Ali Aldalbahi, Javed Alam and Tansir Ahamad, "In situ formation and immobilization of silver nanoparticles using thermo-responsive microgel particles and their cytotoxicity evaluation", Materials Letters, Volume 235, 15 January 2019, Pages 197-201, Impact Factor: 3.019, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2018.10.041.
58) Yuhui Li, Xinran Zhou, Wei Luo, Xiaowei Cheng, Yongheng Zhu, Ahmed Mohamed El‐Toni, Aslam Khan, Yonghui Deng and Dongyuan Zhao, "Pore Engineering of Mesoporous Tungsten Oxides for Ultrasensitive Gas Sensing", Advanced Materials Interfaces, Volume 6, Issue 1, Published: JAN 9 2019, Article Number: 1801269, Impact Factor: 4.713, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1002/admi.201801269.
59) Shahanavaj Khana, Ahamad Imran, Abdul Malik, Anis Ahmad Chaudhary, Abdur Rub, Arif Tasleem Jan, Jakeera Begum Syed and Christian Rolfo, “Bacterial imbalance and gut pathologies: Association and contribution of E. coli in inflammatory bowel disease”, Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences, Volume: 56, Issue: 1, Pages: 1-17, Published: JAN 2 2019, Impact Factor: 4.817, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/10408363.2018.1517144.
60) Manal A. Awad, Awatif A. Hendi, Khalid M. O. Ortashi, Amnah B. Alanazi, Batool A. ALZahrani and Dina A. Soliman, "Greener Synthesis, Characterization, and Antimicrobiological Effects of Helba Silver Nanoparticle-PMMA Nanocomposite", International Journal of Polymer Science, Volume 2019, Article ID 4379507, 7 pages, Published 21 April 2019, Impact Factor: 1.892, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/4379507.
61) Shahanavaj Khan, Anees A. Ansari, Abdul Malik, Anis Ahmad Chaudhary, Jakeera Begum Syed and Azmat Ali Khan, "Preparation, characterizations and in vitro cytotoxic activity of nickel oxide nanoparticles on HT-29 and SW620 colon cancer cell lines", Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, Volume 52, March 2019, Pages 12-17, Impact Factor: 2.895, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtemb.2018.11.003.
62) Hisham A. Alhadlaq, Mohd Javed Akhtar and Maqusood Ahamed, "Different cytotoxic and apoptotic responses of MCF-7 and HT1080 cells to MnO2 nanoparticles are based on similar mode of action", Toxicology, Volume 411, 1 January 2019, Pages 71-80, Impact Factor: 3.547, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tox.2018.10.023.
63) Manal A. Awad, Leena Aljasem, Nawal A. Modkhali, Hajar Aldakheel, Wadha. Alenazi, Amel Laref, Khalid M. O. Ortashi and Awatif A. Hendi, "Graphene Oxide Nanoscrolls: Synthesis, Characterization, Optical, and Electrical Properties", Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, Volume 14, Number 1, January 2019, pp. 1-7(7), Impact Factor: 0.989, Q4, https://doi.org/10.1166/jno.2019.2460.
64) Abdulrhman S. Al-Awadi, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mansour Alhoshan, Aslam Khan, Joselito P. Labis, Ahmed Al-Fatesh, Ahmed E. Abasaeed and Saeed M. Al-Zahrani, "Impact of precursor sequence of addition for one-pot synthesis of Cr-MCM-41 catalyst nanoparticles to enhance ethane oxidative dehydrogenation with carbon dioxide", Ceramics International, Volume 45, Issue 1, January 2019, Pages 1125-1134, Impact Factor: 3.45, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2018.10.002.
65) L.A. Al-Hajji, Adel A. Ismail, M. Faycal Atitar, I. Abdelfattah and Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, "Construction of mesoporous g-C3N4/TiO2 nanocrystals with enhanced photonic efficiency", Ceramics International, Volume 45, Issue 1, January 2019, Pages 1265-1272, Impact Factor: 3.45, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2018.10.009.
66) Farid A. Harraz, M. Faisal, A.E. Al-Salami, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, A.A. Almadiy, S.A. Al-Sayari and M.S. Al-Assiri, "Silver nanoparticles decorated stain-etched mesoporous silicon for sensitive, selective detection of ascorbic acid", Materials Letters, Volume 234, 1 January 2019, Pages 96-100, Impact Factor: 3.019, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2018.09.076.
67) El-Sayed M. Sherif, Abdulaziz N. AlHazaa and Hany S. Abdo, "Manufacturing of Mg-Ti Couples at Different Heat Treatment Temperatures and Their Corrosion Behavior in Chloride Solutions", Materials, Volume: 12, Issue: 8, Article Number: 1300, Published: APR 2 2019,Impact Factor: 2.972, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/ma12081300.
68) M. Abdel-Rahman, M. Alduraibi, M. Hezam and B. Ilahi, "Sputter deposited GeSn alloy: A candidate material for temperature sensing layers in uncooled microbolometers", Infrared Physics & Technology, Volume 97, March 2019, Pages 376-380, Impact Factor: 2.313, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.infrared.2019.01.023.
69) A. Salhi, S. Alshaibani, Y. Alaskar, H. Albrithen, A. Albadri, A. Alyamani & M. Missous, "Altering the Optical Properties of GaAsSb-Capped InAs Quantum Dots by Means of InAlAs Interlayers", Nanoscale Research Letters, Volume: 14, Article Number: 41, Published: FEB 1 2019, Impact Factor: 3.159, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1186/s11671-019-2877-2.
70) Shiqi Zhou, Chih-han Yang, Shih-kang Lin, Abdulaziz N. AlHazaa, Omid Mokhtari, Xiangdong Liu and Hiroshi Nishikawa, "Effects of Ti addition on the microstructure, mechanical properties and electrical resistivity of eutectic Sn58Bi alloy", Materials Science and Engineering A-Structural Materials Properties Microstructure and Processing, Volume 744, 28 January 2019, Pages 560-569, Impact Factor: 4.081, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2018.12.012.
71) Javed Alam, Mansour Alhoshan, Arun Kumar Shukla, Ali Aldalbahi and Fekri Abdulraqeb Ahmed Ali, "k-Carrageenan – A versatile biopolymer for the preparation of a hydrophilic PVDF composite membrane", European Polymer Journal, Volume 120, November 2019, 109219, Impact Factor: 3.621, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eurpolymj.2019.109219.
72) Fekri Abdulraqeb Ahmed Ali, Javed Alam, Arun Kumar Shukla, Mansour Alhoshan, Jamal M. Khaled, Waheed A. Al-Masry, Naiyaf S. Alharbi and Manawwer Alam, "Graphene oxide-silver nanosheet-incorporated polyamide thin-film composite membranes for antifouling and antibacterial action against Escherichia coli and bovine serum albumin", Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Available online 7 August 2019, In Press, Corrected Proof, Impact Factor: 4.978, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2019.07.052.
73) Gautam Kumar Sarma, Aslam Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Md. Harunar Rashid, "Shape-tunable CuO-Nd(OH)3 nanocomposites with excellent adsorption capacity in organic dye removal and regeneration of spent adsorbent to reduce secondary waste", Journal of Hazardous Materials, Volume 380, 15 December 2019, 120838, Impact Factor: 7.650, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2019.120838.
74) Mohd. Shkir, Mohd Taukeer Khan, I.M. Ashraf, S. AlFaify, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Ali Aldalbahi, Hamid Ghaithan and Aslam Khan, "Rapid microwave-assisted synthesis of Ag-doped PbS nanoparticles for optoelectronic applications", Ceramics International, Volume 45, Issue 17, Part A, 1 December 2019, Pages 21975-21985, Impact Factor: 3.450, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2019.07.212.
75) Anees A. Ansari, Aslam Khan, Maqsood A. Siddiqui, Naushad Ahmad and Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy, "Toxicity response of highly colloidal, bioactive, monodisperse SiO2@ Pr(OH)3 hollow microspheres", Colloids and Surfaces B-Biointerfaces, Volume 182, 1 October 2019, 110390, Impact Factor: 3.973, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2019.110390.
76) M. A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, Avshish Kumar and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, "Synthesis of nanosized Cu2O decorated single-walled carbon nanotubes and their superior catalytic activity", Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, Volume 581, 20 November 2019, 123933, Impact Factor: 3.131, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2019.123933.
77) Mohamed E Assal, Mohammed Rafi Shaik, Mufsir Kuniyil, Mujeeb Khan, Abdulrahman Al–Warthan, Mohammed Rafiq H Siddiqui, Joselito P Labis, Ravi Varala and Syed Farooq Adil, "Synthesis, characterization and relative catalytic study of ZrOx-MnCO3, – MnO2or -Mn2O3 deposited on highly reduced graphene oxide nanocomposites for aerobic oxidation of secondary alcohols", Indian Journal of Chemical Technology (IJCT), Vol.26(3), May 2019, Page(s): 189-204, Impact Factor: 0.614, Q4, http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/48470.
78) Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar and Hisham A. Alhadlaq, "Co-Exposure to SiO2 Nanoparticles and Arsenic Induced Augmentation of Oxidative Stress and Mitochondria-Dependent Apoptosis in Human Cells", International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, Volume: 16, Issue: 17, Article Number: 3199, Published: 1 September 2019, Impact Factor: 2.468, Q2, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16173199.
79) Naushad Ahmad, Manawwer Alam, Rizwan Wahab, Javed Ahmad, Mohd Ubaidullah, Anees A. Ansari and Nawaf M. Alotaibi, "Synthesis of NiO–CeO2 nanocomposite for electrochemical sensing of perilous 4-nitrophenol", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, October 2019, Volume 30, Issue 19, pp 17643–17653, Impact Factor: 2.195, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-019-02113-2.
80) Manal A. Awad, Nada E. Eisa, Promy. Virk, Awatif A. Hendi, Khalid M.O.O. Ortashi, AbdAlla S.A. Mahgoub, Mai A. Elobeid and Fahd Z. Eissa, "Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles: Preparation, characterization, cytotoxicity, and anti-bacterial activities", Materials Letters, Volume 256, 1 December 2019, Article Number: UNSP 126608, Impact Factor: 3.019, Q2, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2019.126608.
81) Anwar Q. Alanazi, Dominik J. Kubicki, Daniel Prochowicz, Essa A. Alharbi, Marine E. F. Bouduban, Farzaneh Jahanbakhshi, Marko Mladenović, Jovana V. Milić, Fabrizio Giordano, Dan Ren, Ahmed Y. Alyamani, Hamad Albrithen, Abdulrahman Albadri, Mohammad Hayal Alotaibi, Jacques-E. Moser, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Ursula Rothlisberger, Lyndon Emsley, and Michael Grätzel, "Atomic-Level Microstructure of Efficient Formamidinium-Based Perovskite Solar Cells Stabilized by 5-Ammonium Valeric Acid Iodide Revealed by Multinuclear and Two-Dimensional Solid-State NMR", Journal of the American Chemical Society (JACS), Volume: 141, Issue: 44, Pages: 17659-17669, Published: NOV 6 2019, Impact Factor: 14.695, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1021/jacs.9b07381.
82) Fohad Mabood Husain, Anees A. Ansari, Aslam Khan, Naushad Ahmad, Abdulrahman Albadri and Thamer H. Albalawi, "Mitigation of acyl-homoserine lactone (AHL) based bacterial quorum sensing, virulence functions, and biofilm formation by yttrium oxide core/shell nanospheres: Novel approach to combat drug resistance", Scientific Reports, Published: 6 December 2019, Volume: 9, Article Number: 18476, Impact Factor: 4.011, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-53920-w
83) Mohammad Hayal Alotaibi, Yahya A. Alzahrani, Neha Arora, Ahmed Alyamani, Abdulrahman Albadri, Hamad Albrithen, Ibrahim H. Al-Lehyani, Sultan M. Alenzi, Ali Z. Alanzi, Fahad S. Alghamdi, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Simone Meloni, M. Ibrahim Dar and Michael Graetzel, "Halide Versus Nonhalide Salts: The Effects of Guanidinium Salts on the Structural, Morphological, and Photovoltaic Performances of Perovskite Solar Cells", Solar RRL, Early View Online Version of Record before inclusion in an issue 1900234, Early Access: JUL 2019, https://doi.org/10.1002/solr.201900234.