عدد الأوراق العلمية المنشورة خلال العام 2016 هو 63 ورقة علمية وبيانها كالتالي
1. Anees A. Ansari, Abdul K. Parchur, Brijesh Kumar, S. B. Rai, "Highly aqueous soluble CaF2:Ce/Tb nanocrystals: effect of surface functionalization on structural, optical band gap, and photoluminescence properties", Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine, December 2016, 27:178, Impact Factor: 2.272, DOI: 10.1007/s10856-016-5791-5.
2. Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, M.A. Majeed Khan, Hisham A. Alhadlaq, Aws Alshamsan, "Cobalt iron oxide nanoparticles induce cytotoxicity and regulate the apoptotic genes through ROS in human liver cells (HepG2)", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume 148, 1 December 2016, Pages 665–673, , Impact Factor: 3.902, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2016.09.047.
3. Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, M. A. Majeed Khan, Hisham A. Alhadlaq and Salman A. Alrokayan, "Cytotoxic response of platinum-coated gold nanorods in human breast cancer cells at very low exposure levels", Environmental Toxicology, Volume 31, Issue 11, November 2016, Pages 1344–1356, Impact Factor: 3.197, DOI: 10.1002/tox.22140.
4. Mohammad Jalal, Mohammad Azam Ansari, Arun Kumar Shukla, Syed G. Ali, Haris M. Khan, Ruchita Pal, Javed Alam and Swaranjit Singh Cameotra, "Green synthesis and antifungal activity of Al2O3 NPs against fluconazole-resistant Candida spp isolated from a tertiary care hospital", RSC Advances, 2016,6, 107577-107590, First published online 11 Nov 2016, Impact Factor: 3.84, doi: 10.1039/C6RA23365A.
5. Adel A. Ismail, Farid A. Harraz, M. Faisal, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, A. Al-Hajry, M.S. Al-Assiri, "A sensitive and selective amperometric hydrazine sensor based on mesoporous Au/ZnO nanocomposites", Materials & Design, Volume 109, 5 November 2016, Pages 530–538, Impact Factor: 3.997, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2016.07.107.
6. Javed Ahmad, Hisham A. Alhadlaq, Aws Alshamsan, Maqsood A. Siddiqui, Quaiser Saquib, Shams T. Khan, Rizwan Wahab, Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy, Javed Musarrat, Mohd Javed Akhtar and Maqusood Ahamed, "Differential cytotoxicity of copper ferrite nanoparticles in different human cells", Journal of Applied Toxicology, Volume 36, Issue 10, October 2016, Pages 1284–1293, Impact Factor: 2.722, DOI: 10.1002/jat.3299.
7. M. A. Awad, N. E. Eisa, A. S. A. Mahgoub, A. A. Hendi, K. M. O. Ortashi, "MD simulation study the collision of a diatomic hydrogen (v=0,j=0) molecule with a nanosize copper atomic cluster (Cu9)", Journal of Ovonic Research, Vol. 12, No. 5, September - October 2016, p. 245 – 251, Impact Factor: 0.692, http://chalcogen.ro/index.php/journals/journal-of-ovonic-research/12-jor.
8. Javed Alam, Mansour Alhoshan, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass, Arun Kumar Shukla, M. R. Muthumareeswaran, Mukhtar Hussain, Abdullah S. Aldwayyan, "Atomic layer deposition of TiO2 film on a polyethersulfone membrane: separation applications", Journal of Polymer Research, September 2016, 23:183, Impact Factor: 1.969, doi: 10.1007/s10965-016-1063-9.
9. G. Raja, S. Gopinath, R. Azhagu Raj, Arun K. Shukla, Mansour S. Alhoshan, K. Sivakumar, "Comparative investigation of CuFe2O4 nano and microstructures for structural, morphological, optical and magnetic properties", Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, Volume 83, September 2016, Pages 69–73, Impact Factor: 2, doi: 10.1016/j.physe.2016.04.019.
10. Sachin P. Patil, Basem A. Moosa, Shahad Alsaiari, Kholod Alamoudi, Aws Alshamsan, Abdulaziz AlMalik, Karim Adil, Mohamed Eddaoudi, Niveen M. Khashab, "Supramolecular Self-Assembly of Histidine-Capped-Dialkoxy-Anthracene: A Visible-Light-Triggered Platform for Facile siRNA Delivery", Chemistry A European Journal, Volume 22, Issue 39, September 19, 2016, Pages 13789–13793, Impact Factor: 5.771, doi: 10.1002/chem.201601442.
11. Hamid M. Ghaithan, Saif M.H. Qaid, Mahmoud Hezam, Joselito P. Labis, Mohammad Alduraibi, Idriss M. Bedja, Abdullah S. Aldwayyan, "Laser induced photocurrent and photovoltage transient measurements of dye-sensitized solar cells based on TiO2 nanosheets and TiO2 nanoparticles", Electrochimica Acta, Volume 212, 10 September 2016, Pages 992–997, Impact Factor: 4.803, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2016.07.021.
12. Ali Aldalbahi, E. M. Mkawi, K. Ibrahim, and M. A. Farrukh, "Effect of sulfurization time on the properties of copper zinc tin sulfide thin films grown by electrochemical deposition", Scientific Reports, 2016; 6: 32431, Published online 07 September 2016, Impact Factor: 5.228, DOI: 10.1038/srep32431.
13. Hongwei Zhu, Yesheng Shang, Yunke Jing, Yang Liu, Yupu Liu, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Fan Zhang, and Dongyuan Zhao, "Synthesis of Monodisperse Mesoporous TiO2 Nanospheres from a Simple Double-Surfactant Assembly-Directed Method for Lithium Storage", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2016, 8 (38), pp 25586–25594, Publication Date (Web): September 2, 2016, Impact Factor: 7.145, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.6b06534.
14. Ziyad Binkhathlan, Mohamed M. Badran, Abdullah Alomrani, Ibrahim A. Aljuffali, Mohammed Alghonaim, Saleh Al-Muhsen, Rabih Halwani, Aws Alshamsan, "Reutilization of Tacrolimus Extracted from Expired PrografA (R) Capsules: Physical, Chemical, and Pharmacological Assessment", AAPS PharmSciTech, August 2016, Volume 17, Issue 4, pp 978–987, Impact Factor: 1.954, doi: 10.1208/s12249-015-0433-7.
15. M. A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, "Thickness-Dependent Structural and Optoelectronic Properties of In2O3 Films Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Technique", Journal of Electronic Materials, August 2016, Volume 45, Issue 8, pp 4453–4459, Impact Factor: 1.491, DOI: 10.1007/s11664-016-4618-y.
16. Mohamed A. Habila, Zeid A. ALOthman, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Joselito Puzon Labis, Xiaomin Li, Fan Zhang, Mustafa Soylak, "Mercaptobenzothiazole-functionalized magnetic carbon nanospheres of type Fe3O4@SiO2@C for the preconcentration of nickel, copper and lead prior to their determination by ICP-MS", Microchimica Acta, August 2016, Volume 183, Issue 8, pp 2377–2384, Impact Factor: 4.831, DOI: 10.1007/s00604-016-1880-x.
17. Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Dina Salah, Gagan Kumar, Arun Kumar, Mahavir Singh, M. Abd El-sadek, Feroz Ahmad Mir, Ahamad Imran, Daler Adil Jameel, "Hyperfine interaction and tuning of magnetic anisotropy of Cu doped CoFe2O4 ferrite nanoparticles", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 411, 1 August 2016, Pages 91–97, Impact Factor: 1.970, doi: 10.1016/j.jmmm.2016.03.058.
18. Anees A. Ansari, A. K. Parchur, B. Kumar, S. B. Rai, "Influence of Shell Formation on Morphological Structure, Optical and Emission Intensity on Aqueous Dispersible NaYF4:Ce/Tb Nanoparticles", Journal of Fluorescence, July 2016, Volume 26, Issue 4, pp 1151–1159, Impact Factor: 1.601, DOI: 10.1007/s10895-016-1824-1.
19. Adel A. Ismail, Farid A. Harraz, M. Faisal, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, A. Al-Hajry and M.S. Al-Assiri, "A facile synthesis of mesoporous Pd-ZnO nanocomposites as efficient chemical sensor", Superlattices and Microstructures, Volume 95, July 2016, Pages 128–139, Impact Factor: 2.097, doi: 10.1016/j.spmi.2016.04.042.
20. Anees A. Ansari, Ranvijay Yadav, S. B. Rai, "Influence of surface coating on structural, morphological and optical properties of upconversion-luminescent LaF3:Yb/Er nanoparticles", Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, July 2016, 122:635, Impact Factor: 1.444, DOI: 10.1007/s00339-016-0160-2.
21. Maqusood Ahamed, M. A. Majeed Khan, Mohd Javed Akhtar, Hisham A. Alhadlaq and Aws Alshamsan, " Role of Zn doping in oxidative stress mediated cytotoxicity of TiO2 nanoparticles in human breast cancer MCF-7 cells", Scientific Reports, 6, Article number: 30196, (2016), Published online: 22 July 2016, Impact Factor: 5.228, doi: 10.1038/srep30196. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep30196.
22. Mohamed A. Habila, Zeid A. ALOthman, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Joselito Puzon Labis and Mustafa Soylak, "Synthesis and application of Fe3O4@SiO2@TiO2 for photocatalytic decomposition of organic matrix simultaneously with magnetic solid phase extraction of heavy metals prior to ICP-MS analysis", Talanta, Volume 154, 1 July 2016, Pages 539–547, Impact Factor: 3.545, doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2016.03.081.
23. Mohamed A. Habila, Zeid A. ALOthman, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mustafa Soylak, "Combination of Syringe–Solid Phase Extraction with Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry for Efficient Heavy Metals Detection", CLEAN – Soil, Air, Water, Volume 44, Issue 6, June 2016, Pages 720–727, Impact Factor: 1.716, DOI: 10.1002/clen.201400680.
24. Mohd Abul Kalam, Abdul Arif Khan, Shahanavaj Khan, Abdulaziz Almalik, Aws Alshamsan, "Optimizing indomethacin-loaded chitosan nanoparticle size, encapsulation, and release using Box–Behnken experimental design", International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Volume 87, June 2016, Pages 329–340, Impact Factor: 2.858, doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2016.02.033.
25. Mohammad Azam Ansari, Arun Kumar Shukla, Mohammad Oves and Haris M Khan, "Electron microscopic ultrastructural study on the toxicological effects of AgNPs on the liver, kidney and spleen tissues of albino mice", Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, Volume 44, June 2016, Pages 30–43, Impact Factor: 2.084, doi: 10.1016/j.etap.2016.04.007.
26. Tansir Ahamad, M. A. Majeed Khan, Sushil Kumar, Maqusood Ahamed, Mohammed Shahabuddin and Abdulaziz N. Alhazaa, "CdS quantum dots: growth, microstructural, optical and electrical characteristics", Applied Physics B- Lasers and Optics, June 2016, 122:179, First Online: 14 June 2016, Impact Factor: 1.785, DOI: 10.1007/s00340-016-6455-3.
27. Shahanavaj Khan, Anees A. Ansari, Abdul Arif Khan, Maha Abdulla, Omar Al- Obeed and Rehan Ahmad, "In vitro evaluation of anticancer and biological activities of synthesized manganese oxide nanoparticles", MedChemComm, 2016, 7, 1647-1653, First published on the web 13th June 2016, Impact Factor: 2.319, DOI: 10.1039/C6MD00219F.
28. Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, Hisham A. Alhadlaq, Aws Alshamsan, "Copper ferrite nanoparticle-induced cytotoxicity and oxidative stress in human breast cancer MCF-7 cells", Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Volume 142, 1 June 2016, Pages 46–54, Impact Factor: 4.152, doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2016.02.043.
29. M. Ibrahim Dar, Gwénolé Jacopin, Mahmoud Hezam, Neha Arora, Shaik Mohammed Zakeeruddin, Benoit Deveaud, Mohammad Khaja Nazeeruddin, and Michael Grätzel, "Asymmetric Cathodoluminescence Emission in CH3NH3PbI3–xBrx Perovskite Single Crystals", ACS Photonics, 2016, 3 (6), pp 947–952, Publication Date (Web): June 1, 2016, Impact Factor: 5.404, DOI: 10.1021/acsphotonics.6b00290.
30. Mohammad Javed Akhtar, Sudhir Kumar, Hisham A Alhadlaq, Salman A Alrokayan, Khalid M Abu-Salah, Maqusood Ahamed, "Dose-dependent genotoxicity of copper oxide nanoparticles stimulated by reactive oxygen species in human lung epithelial cells", Toxicology and Industrial Health, May 2016, Vol. 32(5), 809-821, Impact Factor: 1.688, doi: 10.1177/0748233713511512.
31. M. Faisal, Adel A. Ismail, Farid A. Harraz, S.A. Al-Sayari, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, M.S. Al-Assiri, "Synthesis of highly dispersed silver doped g-C3N4 nanocomposites with enhanced visible-light photocatalytic activity", Materials & Design, Volume 98, 15 May 2016, Pages 223–230, Impact Factor: 3.501, doi: 10.1016/j.matdes.2016.03.019.
32. Neha Arora, M. Ibrahim Dar, Mahmoud Hezam, Wolfgang Tress, Gwénolé Jacopin, Thomas Moehl, Peng Gao, Abdulah Saleh Aldwayyan, Benoit Deveaud, Michael Grätzel and Mohammad Khaja Nazeeruddin, "Photovoltaic and Amplified Spontaneous Emission Studies of High-Quality Formamidinium Lead Bromide Perovskite Films", Advanced Functional Materials, Volume 26, Issue 17, May 3, 2016, Pages 2846–2854, Impact Factor: 11.805, DOI: 10.1002/adfm.201504977.
33. S. H. Chew, A. Gliserin, J. Schmidt, H. Bian, S. Nobis, F. Schertz, M. Kübel, Y.-Y. Yang, B. Loitsch, T. Stettner, J. J. Finley, C. Späth, H. Ouacha, A. M. Azzeer and U. Kleineberg, "Laser intensity effects in carrier-envelope phase-tagged time of flight-photoemission electron microscopy", Applied Physics B-Lasers and Optics, April 2016, 122:102, Accepted: 25 February 2016, Impact Factor: 1.856, DOI: 10.1007/s00340-016-6374-3.
34. Manal A. Awad, Awatif A Hendi, Khalid MO Ortashi, Reem A Alotaibi and Maha Sh Sharafeldin, "Characterization of silver nanoparticles prepared by wet chemical method and their antibacterial and cytotoxicity activities", Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 15, Number 4, April 2016, Pages 679-685, Impact Factor: 0.589, Available online at http://www.tjpr.org, http://www.tjpr.org/home/achieve.php?issue=4&year=2016&volume=15.
35. Feroz A. Mir and Khalid Mujasam Batoo, "Effect of Ni and Au ion irradiations on structural and optical properties of nanocrystalline Sb-doped SnO2 thin films", Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, April 2016, 122:418, Impact Factor: 1.704, doi: 10.1007/s00339-016-9948-3.
36. M. Atif, Muhammad Fakhar, Najeeb Abbas, Maqsood A. Siddiqui, Anees A. Ansari, Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy and Zhiming M. Wang, "In Vitro Cytotoxicity of Mesoporous SiO2@Eu(OH)3 Core-Shell Nanospheres in MCF-7", Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7691861, 6 pages, Accepted 12 April 2016, Impact Factor: 1.758, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/7691861.
37. Sarveena, Gagan Kumar, Arun Kumar, R.K.Kotnala, Khalid M. Batoo and M.Singh, "Investigation of structural, magnetic and Mössbauer properties of Co2+ and Cu2+ substituted Ni–Zn nanoferrites", Ceramics International, Volume 42, Issue 4, March 2016, Pages 4993–5000, Impact Factor: 2.605, doi: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2015.12.012.
38. Virender Pratap Singh, Gagan Kumar, Arun Kumar, Radhey Shyam Rai, M.A. Valente, Khalid M. Batoo, R.K. Kotnala and M. Singh, "Structural, magnetic and Mössbauer study of BaLaxFe12-xO19 nanohexaferrites synthesized via sol–gel auto-combustion technique", Ceramics International, Volume 42, Issue 4, March 2016, Pages 5011–5017, Impact Factor: 2.605, doi: 10.1016/j.ceramint.2015.12.014.
39. Ali Aldalbahi, Eric Li, Manuel Rivera, Rafael Velazquez, Tariq Altalhi, Xiaoyan Peng & Peter X. Feng, "A new approach for fabrications of SiC based photodetectors", Scientific Reports, 6, Article number: 23457 (2016), Published online: 18 March 2016, Impact Factor: 5.578, DOI: 10.1038/srep23457.
40. Ahed Zyoud, Waheed Jondi, Waseem Mansour, M. A. Majeed Khan and Hikmat S. Hilal, "Modes of tetra(4-pyridyl)porphyrinatomanganese(III) ion intercalation inside natural clays", Chemistry Central Journal, 2016, 10:12, Published: 10 March 2016, Impact Factor: 2.187, DOI: 10.1186/s13065-016-0153-4.
41. Mostafa Ghasemi, Wan Ramli Wan Daud, Javed Alam, Yaghoob Jafari, Mehdi Sedighi, Saad A. Aljlil, Hamid Ilbeygi, "Sulfonated poly ether ether ketone with different degree of sulphonation in microbial fuel cell: Application study and economical analysis", International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Volume 41, Issue 8, 2 March 2016, Pages 4862–4871, Impact Factor: 3.313, doi: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2015.10.029.
42. Chi Yao, Caiyi Wei, Zhi Huang, Yiqing Lu, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Dianwen Ju, Xiangmin Zhang, Wenning Wang, and Fan Zhang, "Phosphorylated Peptide Functionalization of Lanthanide Upconversion Nanoparticles for Tuning Nanomaterial–Cell Interactions", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Article ASAP, 8 (11), pp 6935–6943, Publication Date (Web): March 01, 2016, Impact Factor: 6.723, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.6b01085.
43. H.A. Albrithen, A.M. El-Naggar, K. Ozga, H. Alshahrani, A. Alanazi, E. Alfaifi, J. Labis, A. Alyamani, A. Albadri, M.H. Alkahtani, Z.A. Alahmed, J. Jedryka, A.O. Fedorchuk, "Giant increase of optical transparency for Zn-rich CaxZn1−xO on Al2O3 (0 0 0 1) grown by pulsed laser deposition", Optical Materials, Volume 52, February 2016, Pages 1–5, Impact Factor: 1.981, doi: 10.1016/j.optmat.2015.11.045.
44. Anees A. Ansari, Joselito P. Labis, Manawwer Alam, Shahid M. Ramay, Naushad Ahmad, Asif Mahmood, "Synthesis, Structural and Optical Properties of Mn-Doped Ceria Nanoparticles: A Promising Catalytic Material", Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), March 2016, Volume 29, Issue 3, pp 265-273, First online: 26 February 2016, Impact Factor: 0.540, DOI: 10.1007/s40195-016-0387-0.
45. Anees A. Ansari, J. Labis, M. Alam, Shahid M. Ramay, N. Ahmad, Asif Mahmood, "Influence of copper ion doping on structural, optical and redox properties of CeO2 nanoparticles", Journal of Electroceramics, June 2016, Volume 36, Issue 1, pp 150–157, First online: 20 February 2016, Impact Factor: 1.744, DOI: 10.1007/s10832-016-0018-1.
46. Anees A. Ansari, Ranvijay Yadav and S. B. Rai, "Enhanced luminescence efficiency of aqueous dispersible NaYF4:Yb/Er nanoparticles and the effect of surface coating", RSC Advances, Issue 26, 2016, 6, 22074-22082, First published online 17 Feb 2016, Impact Factor: 3.84, DOI: 10.1039/C6RA00265J.
47. Yong Wei, Xiaomin Li, Renyuan Zhang, Yong Liu, Wenxing Wang, Yun Ling, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Dongyuan Zhao, "Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica Nanocubes with Ultrahigh Surface Areas for Efficient CO2 Adsorption", Scientific Reports, 6, Article number: 20769 (2016), Published online: 12 February 2016, Impact Factor: 5.228, doi: 10.1038/srep20769.
48. Shahanavaj Khan, Ahamad Imran, Abdul Arif Khan, Mohd Abul Kalam, Aws Alshamsan, "Systems Biology Approaches for the Prediction of Possible Role of Chlamydia pneumoniae Proteins in the Etiology of Lung Cancer", PLoS ONE 11(2): e0148530, Published: 12 February 2016, Impact Factor: 3.234, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0148530.
49. Abdelnasser S. S. Ibrahim, Ahmed M. El-Toni, Ali A. Al-Salamah, Khalid S. Almaary, Mohamed A. El-Tayeb, Yahya B. Elbadawi, Garabed Antranikian, "Development of novel robust nanobiocatalyst for detergents formulations and the other applications of alkaline protease", Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering, pp 1-13, First online: 10 February 2016, Impact Factor: 1.997, doi: 10.1007/s00449-016-1559-z.
50. Shams Tabrez Khan, Javed Ahmad, Maqusood Ahamed, Javed Musarrat, Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy, "Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide nanoparticles induce oxidative stress, inhibit growth, and attenuate biofilm formation activity of Streptococcus mitis", JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry, June 2016, Volume 21, Issue 3, pp 295–303, First online: 02 February 2016, Impact Factor: 2.495, doi: 10.1007/s00775-016-1339-x.
51. Saif M.H. Qaid, Mohammed. S. Al Sobaie, M.A. Majeed Khan, Idriss M. Bedja, Fahhad. H. Alharbi, Mohammad Khaja Nazeeruddine, Abdullah S. Aldwayyan, "Band-gap tuning of lead halide perovskite using a single step spin-coating deposition process", Materials Letters, Volume 164, 1 February 2016, Pages 498–501, Impact Factor: 2.489, doi:10.1016/j.matlet.2015.10.135.
52. Mostafa Ghasemi, Wan Ramli Wan Daud, Javed Alam, Hamid Ilbeygi, Mehdi Sedighi, Ahmad Fauzi Ismail, Mohammad H. Yazdi, Saad A. Aljlil, "Treatment of two different water resources in desalination and microbial fuel cell processes by poly sulfone/Sulfonated poly ether ether ketone hybrid membrane", Energy, Volume 96, 1 February 2016, Pages 303–313, Impact Factor: 4.844, doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2015.12.053.
53. Abdelnasser Salah Shebl Ibrahim, Ali A. Al-Salamah, Ahmed M. El-Toni, Khalid S. Almaary, Mohamed A. El-Tayeb, Yahya B. Elbadawi and Garabed Antranikian, "Enhancement of Alkaline Protease Activity and Stability via Covalent Immobilization onto Hollow Core-Mesoporous Shell Silica Nanospheres", International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2016, 17(2), 184, Published: 29 January 2016, Impact Factor: 2.862, doi: 10.3390/ijms17020184.
54. Shahanavaj Khan, Anees A. Ansari, Abdul Arif Khan, Wael Al-Kattan, Omar Al-Obeed and Rehan Ahmad, "Design, synthesis and in vitro evaluation of anticancer and antibacterial potential of surface modified Tb(OH)3@SiO2 core–shell nanoparticles", RSC Advances, Issue 22, 2016, 6, 18667-18677, First published online 27 Jan 2016, Impact Factor: 3.840, DOI: 10.1039/C5RA17906H.
55. Raja Mohan, J. Subha and Javed Alam, Fathilah Binti Ali, "Influence of Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes on Biodegradable Poly(lactic acid) Nanocomposites for Electroactive Shape Memory Actuator", Advances in Polymer Technology, Early View (Online Version of Record published before inclusion in an issue), Article first published online: 27 JAN 2016, Impact Factor: 1.045, DOI: 10.1002/adv.21664.
56. Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mohamed A. Habila, Joselito Puzon Labis, Zeid A. ALOthman, Mansour Alhoshan, Ahmed A. Elzatahry and Fan Zhang, "Design, synthesis and applications of core–shell, hollow core, and nanorattle multifunctional nanostructures", Nanoscale, Issue 5, 2016, 8, 2510-2531, First published online 14 Jan 2016, Impact Factor: 7.394, DOI: 10.1039/C5NR07004J.
57. Chi Yao, Peiyuan Wang, Rui Wang, Lei Zhou, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Yiqing Lu, Xiaomin Li, and Fan Zhang, "Facile Peptides Functionalization of Lanthanide-Based Nanocrystals through Phosphorylation Tethering for Efficient in Vivo NIR-to-NIR Bioimaging", Analytical Chemistry, 2016, 88 (3), pp 1930–1936, Publication Date (Web): January 11, 2016, Impact Factor: 5.636, DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.5b04385.
58. Anees A. Ansari, J. Labis, M. Alam, Shahid M. Ramay, N. Ahmad and Asif Mahmood, "Effect of cobalt doping on structural, optical and redox properties cerium oxide nanoparticles", Phase Transitions: A Multinational Journal, Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 261-272, 2016, Impact Factor: 0.954, DOI: 10.1080/01411594.2015.1116532.
59. Mu. Naushad, Anees A. Ansari, Zeid A. ALOthman and Jyoti Mittal, "Synthesis and characterization of YVO4:Eu3+ nanoparticles: kinetics and isotherm studies for the removal of Cd2+ metal ion", Desalination and Water Treatment, Volume 57, 2016, Issue 5, Pages 2081-2088, Impact Factor: 1.272, DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2014.986205.
60. Anees A. Ansari, Ranvijay Yadav and S. B. Rai, “A facile synthesis approach and impact of shell formation on morphological structure and luminescent properties of aqueous dispersible NaGdF4:Yb/Er upconversion nanorods”, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 18:370, Impact Factor: 2.020, DOI: 10.1007/s11051-016-3622-8.
61. Vadivel Masilamani, Khalid AlZahrani, Sandhanasamy Devanesan, Hadi AlQahtani and Mohamad Saleh AlSalhi, “Smoking Induced Hemolysis: Spectral and microscopic investigations”, Scientific Reports, Volume: 6, Article Number: 21095, Impact Factor: 4.259, DOI: 10.1038/srep21095.
62. Mohammad Abul Hossain, Shahidul Islam, Farzana A. Chowdhury, Tariq G. Mohiuddin, Koji Uchida, Takahiro Tamura, Kosuke Sugawa, Tomoaki Mochida, Joe Otsuki and Mohammad Sahabul Alam, “Structural, mechanical, and electrical properties of carbon nanoparticles synthesized from diesel”, Fullerenes Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, Volume: 24, Issue: 1, Pages: 43-51, Impact Factor: 1.35, DOI: 10.1080/1536383X.2015.1092436.
63. Paul Von Dollen, Siddha Pimputkar, Mohammed Abo Alreesh, Hamad Albrithen, Sami Suihkonen, Shuji Nakamura and James S. Speck, "A new system for sodium flux growth of bulk GaN. Part I: System development", Journal of Crystal Growth, Volume 456, 15 December 2016, Pages 58-66, Impact Factor: 1.573, Q3, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrysgro.2016.07.044.