عدد الأوراق العلمية المنشورة خلال العام 2012 هو 57 ورقة علمية وبيانها كالتالي
1. Aslam Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni and Mansour Alhoshan, "Preparation of thermo-responsive hydrogel-coated magnetic nanoparticles", Materials Letters, Volume 89, 15 December 2012, Pages 12–15, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2012.08.064.
2. Gamal Badr, Mohamed K. Al-Sadoon, Mostafa A. Abdel-Maksoud, Danny M. Rabah, Ahmed M. El-Toni, "Cellular and Molecular Mechanisms Underlie the Anti-Tumor Activities Exerted by Walterinnesia aegyptia Venom Combined with Silica Nanoparticles against Multiple Myeloma Cancer Cell Types", PLoS ONE, 7(12): e51661, 1-15, December 10, 2012, doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0051661.
3. Pooja Dhiman, Khalid Mujasam Batoo, R.K. Kotnala and M. Singh, "Fe-doped ZnO nanoparticles synthesised by solution combustion method", Micro & Nano Letters, IET, Volume 7, Issue 12, December 2012, p. 1333 – 1335, DOI: 10.1049/mnl.2012.0862.
4. Anees A. Ansari and Joselito P. Labis, "Preparation and photoluminescence properties of hydrothermally synthesized YVO4:Eu3+ nanofibers", Materials Letters, Volume 88, 1 December 2012, Pages 152-155, Impact Factor: 2.2, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2012.08.033.
5. Daoud Alia, Saud Alarifi, Sudhir Kumar, Maqusood Ahamed and Maqsood A. Siddiqui, "Oxidative stress and genotoxic effect of zinc oxide nanoparticles in freshwater snail Lymnaea luteola L.", Aquatic Toxicology (Elsevier), Volumes 124–125, 15 November 2012, Pages 83–90, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166445X12002275.
6. Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Aslam Khan, Mohamed Abbas Ibrahim, Mansour Al-Hoshan and Joselito Puzon Labis, "Fabrication of Mesoporous Silica Shells on Solid Silica Spheres Using Anionic Surfactants and Their Potential Application in Controlling Drug Release", Molecules, 2012, 17(11), 13199-13210, Published: 6 November 2012, doi:10.3390/molecules171113199.
7. N. Musahwar, Wasi Khan, M. Husain, M. Zulfequar , M.A. Majeed Khan, "Non-isothermal kinetic analysis on the crystallization process in Se-S glassy system", Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, Nov. 2012, Vol. 110, Issue 2, pp 823-829, DOI: 10.1007/s10973-011-1972-0.
8. S. Sasi Florence, Rita John, D. Lawrence Arockiasamy, M. Umadevi, "Structural, morphological and optical properties of CTAB capped ZnSe nanoflakes", Materials Letters, Volume 86, 1 November 2012, Pages 129–131, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2012.07.057.
9. Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Aslam Khan, Joselito Puzon Labis, Mohamed Abbas Ibrahim and Mansour Al-hoshan, "Synthesis of Magnetic Core–Mesoporous Silica Shell Nanoparticles Using Anionic Surfactant and Their Application for Ketoprofen Control Release", Chemistry Letters, Vol. 41, (2012), No. 10, P 1357-1359, Published on the web October 13, 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1246/cl.2012.1357.
10. K. Khun, Z. H. Ibupoto, J. Lu, M. S. AlSalhi, M. Atif, Anees A. Ansari and M. Willander, "Potentiometric glucose sensor based on the glucose oxidase immobilized iron ferrite magnetic particle/chitosan composite modified gold coated glass electrode", Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Volume 173, October 2012, Pages 698–703, Impact Factor: 3.9, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.snb.2012.07.074.
11. N. H. Faisal, R. Ahmed, Y. Q. Fu, Y. O. Elakwah and M. Alhoshan, “Influence of indenter shape on DLC film failure during multiple load cycle nanoindentation”, Materials Science and Technology, Volume 28, 2012 - Issue 9-10, Pages 1186-1197, Published: Oct 2012, Impact Factor: 1.538, Q3, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1179/1743284712Y.0000000039.
12. M. Kawwam, F. Alharbi, A. Aldwayyan, K. Lebbou “Morphological study of PLD grown CuO films on SrTiO3, sapphire, quartz and MgO substrates”, Applied Surface Science, Volume 258, Issue 24, 1 October 2012, Pages 9949-9953, Impact Factor: 3.387, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2012.06.055.
13. Khalid Mujasam Batoo, Joselito Puzan Labis, Ritu Sharma and Mahavir Singh, "Ferroelectric and magnetic properties of Nd-doped Bi4−xFeTi3O12 nanoparticles prepared through the egg-white method", Nanoscale Research Letters, 2012, 7:511, Published: 18 September 2012, doi:10.1186/1556-276X-7-511, http://www.nanoscalereslett.com/content/7/1/511.
14. Anees A. Ansari, Joselito P. Labis and Salman A. H. Alrokayan, "Synthesis of water-soluble luminescent LaVO4:Ln3+ porous nanoparticles", Journal of Nanoparticle Research, July 2012, 14:999, Impact Factor: 3.25, DOI: 10.1007/s11051-012-0999-x.
15. Abdalrahim F A Aisha, Khalid M Abu-Salah, Zhari Ismail and Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "In vitro and in vivo anti-colon cancer effects of Garcinia mangostana xanthones extract", BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012, 12:104, Published: 20 July 2012, Impact Factor: 2.08, doi:10.1186/1472-6882-12-104.
16. M.A. Majeed Khan, Wasi Khan, Maqusood Ahamed and Mansour Alhoshan, "Structural and optical properties of In2O3 nanostructured thin film", Materials Letters, Volume 79, 15 July 2012, Pages 119–121, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2012.03.110.
17. Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Aslam Khan, Mohamed Abbas Ibrahim, Joselito Puzon Labis, Gamal badr, Mansour Al-Hoshan, Shu Yin, Tsugio Sato, "Synthesis of double mesoporous core–shell silica spheres with tunable core porosity and their drug release and cancer cell apoptosis properties", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 378, Issue 1, 15 July 2012, Pages 83–92, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2012.04.006.
18. Zeid A. Al-Othman, Ahmad Aqel, Muteb K.E. Alharbi, A. Yacine Badjah-Hadj-Ahmed, Abdulrahman A. Al-Warthan, “Fast chromatographic determination of caffeine in food using a capillary hexyl methacrylate monolithic column”, Food Chemistry, Volume 132, Issue 4, 15 June 2012, Pages 2217-2223, Impact Factor: 4.529, Q1, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.12.071.
19. Aslam Khan, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Mohamad Alsalhi, Abdullah S. Aldwayyan, Mansour Alhoshan, "Preparation of magnetic polyacrylonitrile core–shell nanospheres by the miniemulsion polymerization method", Materials Letters, Volume 76, 1 June 2012, Pages 141–143, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2012.02.089.
20. Muhammad Naziruddin Khan, A. S. Al Dwayyan, "Influence on structural and PL property of nanocrystals silicon doped sol gel matrix", Journal of Optoelectronics and Advance Materials, Vol. 14, No. 5- 6, May – June 2012, p. 448 - 454, http://joam.inoe.ro/index.php?option=magazine&op=view&idu=3042&catid=71.
21. Oleg. Olendski, "Guiding structures with multiply connected cross sections: Evolution of propagation in external fields at complex Robin parameters", Annals of Physics, Volume 327, Issue 5, May 2012, Pages 1365–1390, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aop.2011.10.003.
22. Mohamed Abbas Ibrahim, Ahmed Mohamed El-Toni, Aslam Khan, Joselito Puzon Labis and Mansour Al-Hoshan, "Impact of textural properties of double mesoporous core-shell silica nanospheres on drug loading and in vitro release", Digest Journal of Nanomaterials & Biostructures (DJNB), Apr. - Jun. 2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p. 447-458, http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/74224260/impact-textural-properties-double-mesoporous-core-shell-silica-nanospheres-drug-loading-vitro-release.
23. Sushil Kumar and M. A. Majeed Khan, "Optical properties of amorphous Se94Te6 and Se91Te9 thin films deposited by thermal evaporation", Chalcogenide Letters, Apr. 2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p145-149, http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/75195870/optical-properties-amorphous-se94te6-se91te9-thin-films-deposited-by-thermal-evaporation.
24. Talal Ghannam, "Coherent light emission from a nanosystem embedded within a polaritonic band-gap medium", Physical Review A, Volume 85 , Issue 3, 033803, (2012), 3 pages, March 2012, http://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevA.85.033803.
25. Maqsood A. Siddiqui, Maqusood Ahamed, Javed Ahmad, M.A. Majeed Khan, Javed Musarrat, Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy and Salman A. Alrokayan, "Nickel oxide nanoparticles induce cytotoxicity, oxidative stress and apoptosis in cultured human cells that is abrogated by the dietary antioxidant curcumin", Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 50, Issues 3–4, March–April 2012, Pages 641–647, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2012.01.017.
26. Sushil Kumar and M. A. Majeed Khan, "Schottky barrier junction of gold with lead chalcogenide: Growth and Characteristics", Chalcogenide Letters, Mar. 2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p99, http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/73498483/schottky-barrier-junctions-gold-lead-chalcogenides-growth-characteristics.
27. M. A. Majeed Khan, Sushil Kumar, M. S. Alsalhi, Maqusood Ahamed, Mansour Alhoshan, Salman A. Alrokayan and Tansir Ahamad, "Morphology and non-isothermal crystallization kinetics of CuInS2 nanocrystals synthesized by solvo-thermal method", Materials Characterization, Volume 65, March 2012, Pages 109–114, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matchar.2012.01.009.
28. Abdalrahim F. A. Aisha, Khalid M. Abu-Salah, Zhari Ismail and Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "α-Mangostin Enhances Betulinic Acid Cytotoxicity and Inhibits Cisplatin Cytotoxicity on HCT 116 Colorectal Carcinoma Cells", Molecules, 2012, 17(3), 2939-2954, Published: 8 March 2012, doi:10.3390/molecules17032939.
29. Ying-Ying Yang, Edit Csapó, Yong-Liang Zhang, Frederik Süßmann, Sarah L. Stebbings, Xuan-Ming Duan, Zhen-Sheng Zhao, Imre Dékány, Matthias F. Kling “Optimization of the Field Enhancement and Spectral Bandwidth of Single and Coupled Bimetal Core–Shell Nanoparticles for Few-Cycle Laser Applications”, Plasmonics, March 2012, Volume 7, Issue 1, pp 99–106, Impact Factor: 2.139, Q3, DOI: 10.1007/s11468-011-9281-9.
30. Javed Ahmad, Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Javed Akhtar, Salman A. Alrokayan, Maqsood A. Siddiqui, Javed Musarrat, Abdulaziz A. Al-Khedhairy, “Apoptosis induction by silica nanoparticles mediated through reactive oxygen species in human liver cell line HepG2”, Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, Volume 259, Issue 2, 1 March 2012, Pages 160-168, Impact Factor: 3.791, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.taap.2011.12.020.
31. A.S. Al Dwayyan, Saif M.H. Qaid, M. A. Majeed Khan and M.S. Al Salhi, "Structural and spectral investigations of Rhodamine (Rh6G) dye-silica core–shell nanoparticles", Optical Materials, Volume 34, Issue 5, March 2012, Pages 761–768, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.optmat.2011.11.003.
32. Zeyad D. Nassar, Abdalrahim F.A. Aisha, Norshirin Idris, Mohamed B. Khadeer Ahamed, Zhari Ismail, Khalid M. Abu-Salah, Salman A. Alrokayan and Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "Koetjapic acid, a natural triterpenoid, induces apoptosis in colon cancer cells", Oncology Reports, Volume 27, Issue 3, Pages: 727-733, 2012, March 2012, DOI: 10.3892/or.2011.1569.
33. Obida Zeitoun and Mohamed Ali, “Nanofluid impingement jet heat transfer”, Nanoscale Research Letters, Published: 17 February 20, 7:139, Impact Factor: 2.833, Q2, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/1556-276X-7-139.
34. Gamal Badr, Mohamed K. Al-Sadoon, Ahmed M. El-Toni and Maha Daghestani, "Walterinnesia aegyptia venom combined with silica nanoparticles enhances the functioning of normal lymphocytes through PI3K/AKT, NFκB and ERK signaling", Lipids in Health and Disease, 2012, 11:27, doi:10.1186/1476-511X-11-27, Published: 15 February 2012, Impact Factor: 2.02, http://www.lipidworld.com/content/11/1/27.
35. Khalid Mujasam Batoo and Mohammad Shahnawaze Ansari, "Low temperature-fired Ni-Cu-Zn ferrite nanoparticles through auto-combustion method for multilayer chip inductor applications", Nanoscale Research Letters, 2012, 7:112, Published: 8 February 2012, IMPACT FACTOR 2.584, doi:10.1186/1556-276X-7-112, http://www.nanoscalereslett.com/content/7/1/112.
36. M.A. Majeed Khan, Sushil Kumar, Maqusood Ahamed and Mohamad S. AlSalhi, "Structural and electrical properties of spray deposited thin films of CuInS2 nanocrystals", Materials Letters, Volume 68, 1 February 2012, Pages 497–500, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2011.11.033.
37. Anees A. Ansari, S.P. Singh, N. Singh and B.D. Malhotr, "Synthesis of optically active silica-coated NdF3 core–shell nanoparticles", Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Volume 86, February 2012, Pages 432–436, Impact Factor:2.1, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.saa.2011.10.063.
38. Mohd Javed Akhtar, Maqusood Ahamed, Mohd Fareed, Salman A. Alrokayan and Sudhir Kumar, "Protective effect of sulphoraphane against oxidative stress mediated toxicity induced by CuO nanoparticles in mouse embryonic fibroblasts BALB 3T3", Journal of Toxicological Sciences, Feb. 2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p139 - 148, http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/71892687/protective-effect-sulphoraphane-against-oxidative-stress-mediated-toxicity-induced-by-cuo-nanoparticles-mouse-embryonic-fibroblasts-balb-3t3.
39. Abdalrahim F. A. Aisha, Zhari Ismail, Khalid M. Abu-salah, Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "Solid dispersions of α-mangostin improve its aqueous solubility through self-assembly of nanomicelles", Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 101, Issue 2, pages 815–825, February 2012, DOI: 10.1002/jps.22806.
40. Anees A. Ansari and Joselito P. Labis, "One-pot synthesis and photoluminescence properties of luminescent functionalized mesoporous SiO2@Tb(OH)3 core–shell nanospheres", Journal of Materials Chemistry, Volume 22, 2012, 16649-16656, First published online 28 Jun 2012, Impact Factor: 5.9, DOI: 10.1039/C2JM33583B.
41. Ahmad Aqel, Kareem Yusuf, Zeid A. Al-Othman, A. Yacine Badjah-Hadj-Ahmed and Abdulrahman A. Alwarthan, “Effect of multi-walled carbon nanotubes incorporation into benzyl methacrylate monolithic columns in capillary liquid chromatography”, Analyst, Volume: 137, Issue: 18, Pages: 4309-4317, Published: 2012, Impact Factor: 3.885, Q1, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c2an35518c.
42. A. K. Parchur, A. I. Prasad, A. A. Ansari, S. B. Raia and R. S. Ningthoujam, "Luminescence properties of Tb3+-doped CaMoO4 nanoparticles: annealing effect, polar medium dispersible, polymer film and core–shell formation", Dalton Transactions, Issue 36, 2012,41, 11032-11045, First published online 25 Jun 2012, Impact Factor: 3.806, DOI: 10.1039/C2DT31257C.
43. Awatif A. Hendi; Fatheah A. Hendi; Fathea S. Hakami, Manal A. Awad and M A Abdoud, “Solitary Wave Sol’s for the Generalized Fifth Order KdV eqn”, Life Science Journal – Acta Zhengzhou University Overseas Edition, Volume: 9, Issue: 1, Pages: 853-856, Published: 2012, Impact Factor: 0.165, Q4, http://dx.doi.org/10.7537/marslsj090112.124.
44. Aslam Khan, "CdS Nanoparticles with a Thermoresponsive Polymer: Synthesis and Properties", Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 451506, 8 pages, Accepted 16 April 2012, Impact Factor: 1.376, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/451506.
45. Mohd Javed Akhtar, Maqusood Ahamed, Sudhir Kumar, M. A. Majeed Khan, Javed Ahmad, and Salman A Alrokayan, "Zinc oxide nanoparticles selectively induce apoptosis in human cancer cells through reactive oxygen species", International Journal of Nanomedicine, February 2012, Volume 2012:7, Pages 845 - 857, http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/IJN.S29129.
46. Muhammad Naziruddin Khan, A. S. Al Dwayyan, M. S. Al Salhi and Mansour S. Al Hoshan, "Study on characteristics of silicon nanocrystals within sol–gel host", Journal of Experimental Nanoscience, Volume 7, Issue 2, pp 120 - 132, UK, 2012, DOI:10.1080/17458080.2010.513016.
47. Ahmad Aqel, Kholoud M.M. Abou El-Nour, Reda A.A. Ammar, Abdulrahman Al-Warthan, “Carbon nanotubes, science and technology part (I) structure, synthesis and characterisation”, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2012, Pages 1-23, Impact Factor: 4.553, Q1, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arabjc.2010.08.022.
48. Mahmoud Farouk, Salman A. Alrokayan, Ahamad Imran and Khalid M. Abu-Salah, "One-pot synthesis and luminescent spectra of 3-allyl substituted quinazoline-2,4-dione derivatives as allyl capping agents", Journal of Chemical Papers, January 2012, Volume 66, Issue 1, pp 75-78, DOI: 10.2478/s11696-011-0094-2.
49. Abdalrahim F. A. Aisha, Khalid M. Abu-Salah, Salman A. Alrokayan, Mohammad J. Siddiqui, Zhari Ismail and Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "Syzygium aromaticum extracts as good source of betulinic acid and potential anti-breast cancer", Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia (Brazilian Journal of Pharmacognosy), vol.22, no.2, pp. 335-343, Curitiba Mar./Apr. 2012 , http://dx.doi.org/10.1590/S0102-695X2011005000185.
50. Abdalrahim F. A. Aisha, Khalid M. Abu-Salah, Salman A. Alrokayan, Zhari Ismail and Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "Evaluation of antiangiogenic and antoxidant properties of Parkia speciosa Hassk extracts", Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, January 2012, Vol. 25 Issue 1, pp7-14, http://connection.ebscohost.com/c/articles/74250630/evaluation-antiangiogenic-antoxidant-properties-parkia-speciosa-hassk-extracts.
51. A. S. Al Dwayyan, Muhammad Naziruddin Khan and M. S. Al Salhi, "Optical Characterization of Chemically Etched Nanoporous Silicon Embedded in Sol-Gel Matrix", Journal of Nanomaterials, Volume 2012, Article ID 713203, 7 pages, USA, 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2012/713203.
52. Mostafa Ghasemi, Mostafa Rahimnejad, Chakavak Esmaeili, Wan Ramli Wan Daud, Mohd Shahbudin Masdar, Edy Herianto Majlan, Sedky H.A. Hassan, Javed Alam, Manal Ismail and Mansour Saleh Alhoshan, "Polysulfone composed of polyaniline nanoparticles as nanocomposite proton exchange membrane in microbial fuel cell", American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Volume 8, Issue 4, Pages 311-319, Accepted: 30 October 2012, DOI : 10.3844/ajbbsp.2012.311.319
53. Abdalrahim F. A. Aisha, Khalid M. Abu-Salah, Mohammad J. Siddiqui, Zhari Ismail and Amin Malik Shah Abdul Majid, "Quantification of α-, β- and γ-mangostin in Garcinia mangostana fruit rind extracts by a reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography", Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, Vol.6(29) , pp. 4526-4534 , August 2012, DOI: 10.5897/JMPR11.1253, http://academicjournals.org/journal/JMPR/article-abstract/727CE1227452.
54. M. Shahnawaze Ansari, Khalid Mujasam Batoo and Sumaira Mehraj, "Structural and dielectric properties of Ni-Cu-Mg nanoferrites", AIP Conf. Proc. 1447, 375 (2012), Published: Jun 9, 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4710036.
55. Anees A. Ansari, M. A. Majeed Khan, M. Alhoshan, S. A. Alrokayan and M. S. Alsalhi, "Nanoporous characteristics of sol-gel-derived ZnO thin film", Journal of Semiconductors, April 2012, Volume 33, Number 4, doi:10.1088/1674-4926/33/4/042002.
56. Anees A Ansari, Md Azahar and B.D. Malhotra, "Electrochemical Urea Biosensor Based on Sol-gel Derived Nanostructured Cerium Oxide", Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume 358 conference 1, 2012, 012006, Published online: 18 April 2012, Impact Factor: 2.02, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/358/1/012006.
57. Javed Alam, Lawrence Arockiasamy Dass, Mansour Saleh Alhoshan, Mostafa Ghasemi, Abdul Wahab Mohammad, "Development of polyaniline-modified polysulfone nanocomposite membrane", Applied Water Science, March 2012, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp 37-46, DOI: 10.1007/s13201-011-0021-2.